SoundBuds Slim+

I’m sorry to hear about the poor experiences you have had with Anker’s SoundBuds Slim+, and I really hope that the next pair works with no issues! To this day, it amazes me the actions of Anker’s customer support team - just incredible!

I’ve had a great experience with my Slim+…no issues at all (hopefully there won’t be) since I tested them (Power User) back in November of last year. I love them!

Just out of curiosity, what kind of charger are you using? The chances of you getting the same defect 4 times in a row are really, really slim (sorry for the lame pun).

Not sure if you are using a wall charger, a car cigarette lighter charger, or a power bank but I’d use a different charger, and cable if I were you.

FYI, my slim and my slim+ have been getting regular use and have been going strong for a few months now. I’ve even used a forklift battery (connected to a 36v-5v buck converter of course) to charge my earbuds with zero problems.

I am using a wall charger, something I got with a HTC phone. I asked customer support about the charger, and there response was it didn’t matter. I was very concerned that I might have been doing something wrong. I would charge them and watch for the blue light and unplug them when the blue light would come one. I do hope the next pair works, but I said that five different times. The next pair will be made by SoundPeats.

Hi @mvklosinski

Sorry to hear the unique problems you’ve been experiencing with our products.

We do take our quality control very seriously with numerous and rigorous checks in place so for a customer to receive a defective product is an unusual occurrence, but to hear of a single customer receiving 5 items that don’t perform to our high standards is very rare indeed. We will forward the details of the case straight to our quality control team so they can be made aware of the situation.

We have received your email and a customer representative has responded you. We will give you the refund, and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.