Soundbuds slim volume too low

hi
i have a pair of soundbuds slim but after a 2-3 weeks the volume is really low , i’ve tried different devices but nothing works it sounds like at 40% at higher volume , anyone have the same issue?

thanks

I’m sure the earbuds can be “resetted”.
May be this will help to gain the full volume again.
Another idea is to clean them.

The friends here will tell you soon how this can be done.
I dont know it, as I’m the “night watch” only.
(Depends in which part of the world we are living :smile:)
A little patience, they will answer soon!

Is it turning the volume up on the inline remote that’s the problem?

Are you able to control the volume from the connected device?

Try holding down the + & - buttons for 5-10 seconds to reset them.

If the are still not responding there is a chance they are defective and you could reach out to Anker to troubleshoot or get them replaced. Contact them via support@anker.com with the serial number from the buds and the purchase info and they will get back to you if you have no luck resetting them

1 Like

I had similar issue with my bluetooth earbuds, you know what the problem was? It all came down to having to give them a good cleaning, earwax and dust/dirt can build up n the mesh screen and everytime you wear them they get warm and warmth liquifies earwax pushing it further into the mesh screen thus blocking the sound.

Best way to clean them I have found is use a qtip and dip it in some peroxide. Dab it onto the mesh screen and let it sit for a minute or two, then take a old toothbrush and gently brush across the mesh screen. Do the same for both side and then let it sit to dry.

Alternatively, although I would say this is a last resort, you could always remove the mesh screen and leave it off or soak the mesh in peroxide to clean it

4 Likes

I tried to reset it like you guys said but did not work, then I tried cleaning the mesh screen thing that elmo41683 said and it works!! looks clean outside but it was dirt inside blocking the sound, now works fine again :clap:t3::clap:t3::+1:t3:

5 Likes

Yay, glad it worked for you

1 Like

The human ear makes a lot

Only watch if you are curious non-squeamish

Yikes!!! Now he should be able to hear a pin drop. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like