Soundbuds slim volume control isn’t working

I love my Anker headphones and think they were a fantastic purchase. However, my Soundbuds Slim volume control hasn’t been working. The sound is too quiet and is unaffected by the volume control on my iPhone or on the device. The volume on my iPhone has to be at its highest setting for the sound on my Soundbuds to be audible at all. Orher headphones, both wired and wireless, carry much louder sound and respond to volume controls. I’m not hard of hearing, so it’s not that. Any advice or ideas on how to fix this? Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @mdstang , have you tried forgetting and paring the SoundBuds again to your iPhone and/or can you try them with another BT device to see if the issue is solely with the buds?

It’s possible that it could just be a bad BT connection but if a re-pair fails to resolve you may have a defective set. You can reach out to support@anker.com with your issue, serial and troubleshooting steps taken for further assistance under your 18 month warranty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @ndalby,

Thank you for your response. I have tried forgetting and re-pairing, but haven’t tried another BT device because I don’t have one. I did try pairing them with my computer but was unable. I will contact support@anker.com. Thank you again!

Melissa

I’ve had issues with BT headsets in the past and everyone once in a while with my slims. Sometimes the volume controls won’t work or sound skipping. For me, clearing all active apps and rebooting the phone works. If you try restarting your phone and doing as @ndalby suggested and it doesn’t work I’d contact support. They will take care of you.