Soundbuds slim not pairing with my asus zenfone 2

My soundbuds pair with my amazon fire tablet and my phone pairs with my anker soundcore but my phone and soundbuds don’t pair? any reason why this is so or suggestions to fix?

1 Like

Hi @Jason_Packman,
I just want to confirm that the Soundbuds Slim have been unpaired from you Fire Tablet. You can do this by deleting the connection in the Fire’s Bluetooth settings, or by holding down the + and - buttons on your SoundBuds Slims for about 3 seconds. Once your SoundBuds Slim are back in pairing mode (LED is flashing blue), does your Zenfone see them?
Feel free to reach out to support@anker.com for additional assistance as well.

2 Likes

… or turn soundbuds off, then go a long distance away from everything the buds have been paired with and then turn them on, they will give up trying to connect to what they were last paired with and briefly go back into pairing mode. The slims in particular only wait a very short time til they give waiting to be paired so turn them off and on again a couple of times.

What @TechnicallyWell said of “by holding down the + and - buttons on your SoundBuds Slims for about 3 seconds.” is more assured way as then it will not then need re-pairing with your Fire tablet.

1 Like

@Jason_Packman Hi my friend, have you solved your problems?