Soundbuds slim not pairing on iOS13

I recently purchased a set of Soundbud Slims on Amazon UK. They worked fine with my iPhone 7 (on iOS12.x, 13, 13.1 and 13.1.1) but will not connect to my iPhone 11 (on iOS 13, 13.1 and 13.1.1). Other devices can connect to the 11 via Bluetooth with no issues.

Reading through, this seems to be an issue with the Soundbuds rather than the iPhone itself, would this be correct?

1 Like

It’s really not clear yet. Contact soundcore support at service@soundcore.com and they should make things right.

Hi

Does anyone know any Anker wireless/bluetooth earphones that do work with the iPhone 11? Really need a
pair and I cant stand wired. My SoundBud Slim+ don’t look like they will connect anytime soon!

Thanks

1 Like

Contact support at service@soundcore.com as they are working on a pair that will be compatible with the latest iPhones. They should be able to help you out

So everyone is right. Anker had a swing and a miss not validating with a major vendor’s release. Called Anker and will send me a new pair in 3-4 weeks. Like the brand but not pleased with this result.

1 Like

I think the entire Anker earphone range is not working with iPhone 11. I contacted customer services and no reply when I asked them do any of your current earphones work with iPhone 11. They did tell me they would re-place my SoundBud Slim+

1 Like

My husband’s slim+ do connect to my iPhone 11, so it isn’t a global issue. My husbands Sony headphones don’t connect to it though. It’s all very strange.

1 Like

Very lucky, the Bluetooth Tech/firmware in your soundsbuds must be unique batch :+1:

1 Like

It has nothing to do with anker, but the implementation of the bluetooth protocol in the new iphones and ios13. The headphones work for a bunch of people in ios 13 on older iphones but the new ones it does not. You can shame and say fault on anker all you want, but the fact is its apes fault and they are doing the same with wireless charging. Anker is just quick to offer a remedy because apple is apple and they dont like to take blame for their faults

1 Like

These insults to Apple are just getting worse over time :joy:

1 Like

Darn auto correct lol

My brand new (bought in july) soundbud slimS that I love no longer work on my new phone. And I NEED them to survive this noisy city. Please please release a solution or help us get new ones that work.

1 Like

Send support a message at support@Anker.com , they will get back to you with their solution . But please bear in mind they are in a national holiday for the week in china and responses may be delayed

Just got a warranty replacement pair of Soundcore Spirit X today and they won’t pair to my iPhone11 running iOS 13.1.2. They pair fine to iPhone 8 runnin iOS 12. If anyone has tricks, please post here.

1 Like

I don’t mean to be rude, but did you read this whole post?

Tons of people have asked virtually the same answer, and have all been directed to contact soundcore support, as they are dealing with the issue.

Contact support at service@soundcore.com

Blame apple, they buggered their implemetation of the bluetooth protocol

1 Like

Same problem for me that my brand new SoundBuds Curve won’t connect with my iPhone 11.

1 Like

I found this thread after having the same issue with my Soundbuds Slim and the iPhone 11 Pro, and have contacted Anker support.

3 weeks is a long time without headphones that I use for hours a day… so in an act of desperation I tried any bluetooth headphones I could find in the house, the first of which was the old model of Soundbuds Slim – the 7-hour playtime model with the 3 separate buttons on the inline remote. Seems like they’d probably use the same chip, but to my surprise, they work fine!

I can definitely make do with less battery life for a few weeks, will just try to remember to turn them off. Maybe that’ll help someone else who upgraded from the old model.

1 Like

Same issue here! iPhone 11 wont pair, works fine on my old iPhone 6

1 Like

It is mentioned above…It mostly looks like there is a hardware change required on the Headset