Soundbuds slim not pairing on iOS13

Yep good service from Anker (would have been good if they worked immediately but these things happen) but swift offer of refund or wait for a new version. Can’t ask for much more.

1 Like

@Emma_Hayes @akhildasnbr What is the exact iOS version on your iPhone 11.

Is it IOS 13.0 OR 13.1? There were some Bluetooth issues on one of IOS 13.0 beta versions and are fixed on 13.1. I saw these issues mostly with Roav and Soundcore Nano

IOS 13.1 is stated to release on September 30, unless you are brave to install the beta which is available. This should possibly resolve issue on iPhone 11 hardware

1 Like

I’m on iOS 13. My 6s is on iOS 13 too and the headphones work on that but not my 11 Pro Max.

iOS 13.1 is out officially tomorrow (release date was changed) so it’ll be interesting to see if this fixes it. I’m a bit sceptical as Anker have already said they’d post a new version of the headphones to me and I imagine / hope they’ve done testing with iOS 13.1 betas

1 Like

With beta… They catch only 50% of issues and defects… The other 50% is for the general users to find out.

Hopefully the Bluetooth issue resolves with 13.1

1 Like

As long as beta will not turn into gamma, its OK. :joy:

2 Likes

rather initially we do the beta, and after that - "G"eneral release is the Gamma :rofl:

1 Like

Just upgraded to iOS13.1 and they still don’t pair. Looks like I’ll be waiting for the upgraded version to arrive!

1 Like

The issues are known and the stuff is working on a solution.
Be patient. Thank you!

1 Like

Downloading 13.1 now. Been on 13 for a few days and didn’t have issues others reported.

I don’t think its iOS 13 related but rather iPhone. The soundbuds slim work on my 6s (and my wife’s 8 plus) fine but not my 11 Pro Max.

1 Like

Just downloaded ios 13.1 on my iphone 11. Still will not pair. Returning them to amazon. Damn - only headphones that stay in my ears. Been so great with my 7. Pair fine wiht the 7 and my mac book

2 Likes

I have an iPhone 11 Pro running iOS 13.1 and my SoundBuds Slim do not connect either.

My older pair of SoundBuds Slim do connect, just not the upgraded version

1 Like

I have this same issue. Was so excited to get the 11 Pro Max to use with these, and they won’t even connect. :weary:

1 Like

All… for the issue with iPhone 11 series, below is the response from Soundcore Product Team:

Not really. The compatibility is about the bluetooth protocol, which means the firmware inside of the chip that matters. As I know our engineer guys have been working closely with our core suppliers to solve this problem (flash bought an iPhone11 from HK right after the release :laughing:) There will be an update solution for non-compatible product soon.

This is specific to a model Life Q10… but there may be some impacts to other models

2 Likes

Same issue! Just got the iPhone 11 yesterday and won’t pair! Following this page hoping it gets updated with a solution soon love my soundbuds!

1 Like

A lot of people have been able to upgrade to iOS 13.1.1 and it fixes the issues

Just upgraded to the newest iOS update and it did not fix the problem for me sadly. I’m using an IPhone 11 Pro Max

1 Like

Is it software version 13.1.1? Double check.

If so, contact support. They should be able to help you out!

Yea it says my IPhone is on the latest update but it still gets stuck in the infinite spinning symbol when I try to pair it

1 Like

Yeah, contact support. Hopefully they’ll send you an updated pair once they’re released :crossed_fingers: