SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

These bluetooth earbuds look great. I’ve been a long-time fan of Anker. They build quality products and stand behind them with great customer service. These will go on my wishlist!

These look great!

These look fantastic. Would be great for the gym!

Would love to give this a try!

Can’t wait to give these a listen, they look similar to Jaybird 3’s. Would love to review these.

I would love to run a comparison of these against my Jaybird X2’s. I’ve been unimpressed with the jaybirds and bet these would kill them for 1/3 of the price.

1 Like

Hi Anker - Thanks for making great gear and having giveaways. I’d be happy to try these out for you. Cheers!

Ich möchte auch dabei sein … Regards Silvio

Awesome. I’ve been wanting to try out a pair of these. My old pair I use at the gym and running is about to break and these would make great replacement.

Sounds cool, they don’t have apt-X do they? But I’d be happy to try a pair of them :slight_smile:

I would love to try these. I could use a good Bluetooth pair mine aren’t the best.

Would love to win SoundBuds Slim
Thanks, Anker

These seem to be built as well as the other Anker stuff I’ve ordered. I’d love to try them! Bluetooth headphones are crucial to surviving yard work.

1 Like

Thank you. I did not see earlier post. I will look into it.

I tried the code and it still is not working.

I’ve been looking for a good pair of earbuds that I can wear when I work out–will have to give these a try!

I would :revolving_hearts::pray: to try these so bomb​:bomb::boom: and high quality appearing :eyes::ok_hand:

I would love to get a a pair of these to compare them to my jaybirds. Plus my son needs a new pair.

Haveing earbuds would be great for going to the gym or just on the go

Water resistant!?!? Zomg!