SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

Would love to give these a try. Finding earbuds that stay in while exercising is close to impossible and with Anker’s warranty you can’t go wrong.

I’m excited to try them if I win!

Exactly what I’ve been looking for

I’d love to get these for free!

I’m actually in the market for a new set of earbuds. All my other Anker gear is solid. These earbuds will definitely not disappoint.

I’ve been looking for a good pair of Bluetooth ear buds to test out and compare.

I can’t wait to try these. I have tried some from Aukey and their build quality and sound were both horrible. It’s about time that Anker steps in and picks up all of the dissatisfied customers!

Can’t wait to try these!!! Anker Rocks!!!

Would love a pair of these!

Nice! great battery life for small device

Awesome!!!

These look good. Would love to try a pair while I’m on the elliptical.

I tried to buy a pair off of Amazon.con today and the code you all sent out in the email this morning will not work. Why?

These headphones look pretty good. Wish I could try a pair out !!

I wonder how they compare to the ones I have…

Love your products. I own so many Anker products and recommend them to all my family and friends. I’ve invested thousands of dollars over the years and have enjoyed every item! Anker 4 Life!

Hi @bobreck, we are so sorry for the problem, the code will be normal around 4-6 hours later, please check it then. Thanks.

Most excited about the light weight promise. Will wait to get one.

Wow these look amazing.

Awesome! Looking forward to trying these out. I have a pair of Samsung Level U bluetooth headphones but it has a larger neck piece for the battery.