SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

This would be perfect for running and working out at the gym!!

These look great! Very excited for all the new Anker products!

Looks like a great product. I’d love to try them in the gym or on the treadmill.

I love the sport ones I have, would love a pair of these for everything else. !

As we’ve come to expect from Anker, these should be fantastic. I look forward to trying them out.

I’ve had Bluetooth earbuds before (Vivitar) and they were on par with… awful. An Anker brand set should be on par with amazing.

Especially with the price?? No brainer.

I would love to give these a try. I have used many Anker products and I have always been impressed. I have yet to use any of Ankers audio offerings. These would be a great introduction to that product assortment.

Love Anker products, been using them since the start and really enjoy n=being part of the power user program. If these earbuds are half as good as their other products, then these earbuds will be better than any others on the market.

I have many sets of Bluetooth headphones but non look anywhere near as light as these. I am very curious to give these a try during my running and gym sessions. Anker have my share and entry as I would love a set of these👍

I’m a new mom and I carry baby around with me while I do house chores. He constantly pulls the Apple cord all the time. Having a wireless headphone would make it safe for me and baby to clean the house. This is so awesome!!! Finally something better than AIRPODS :joy::joy:

Loved the Sport SoundBuds IE20 and size was one of my biggest issues with them which is why I stopped using them, so bulky (and no microphone)! Would love a more lightweight, discreet pair of wireless earphones and with mic to add to my collection of Anker products! Long live the 8000dpi gaming mouse, still my mouse of choice!

I am using them for quite some time now. Be it with my phone when cooking, connected to Apple TV on the sofa or in the office with some concentration music. They are nice. They are small and fit perfectly as they come with several earplug sizes to exchange. Today I went for a run with them and have to say they are perfect. 100% recommendation!

Awesome looking, can’t wait to give them a try. Looks like another home run for Anker!!

1 Like

Looking forward to trying these out, Anker makes great products and the price seem right on these.

1 Like

Want some of these!

Awesome specs! Time to try out buds again!

Never been let down by Anker products. Simple. Good looking. Reliable. Well priced, even when translated to Canadian dollars. I’d imagine these buds would live up to all that. I’d be in an even better position to validate that if I won a pair!

Cannot wait to try them out…

1 Like

I could give these a shot

1 Like

These look amazing!