Soundbuds nb10 problems

I purchased the Soundbuds Sport NB10 new off Amazon on November 29 2017. They have worked fine until this weekend, when I did two 6 mile runs yesterday and one 6 mile run today. After my run today, the NB10 would not turn off. They finally went off as the battery has surely drained away, but now I have them plugged in to change and the light is NOT on indicating it is charging.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Eric Borchert

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with the Soundbuds. Just email support@anker.com and they should be able to help you out. Just give them a bit of time to respond…especially since it’s the weekend. :slight_smile: Their customer service is outstanding.

1 Like

Even though the buds are rated for IPX4 that doesn’t mean they are waterproof, only water resistant. It’s possible that sweat penetrated too deeply from the lengthy runs.

Try putting it in rice. If that was the issue, it might explain why it could have shorted out.

That’s a good call, I recently had similar happen to me except my right earbud went out and stopped working all together on my soundbuds surge. But Anker was quick to remedy it and send a replacement

@Nhi @thetonyclay @elmo41683 Thanks a lot for your quick response, truly appreciate it. @Eric_Borchert I am so sorry to know what happened with your headphones, could you please contact support@anker.com with your serial number and order number? We will cover an 18-month warranty regarding any quality issue related. Thanks.