Soundbuds lite doesn’t power on

I have the soundbuds lite and really really love them…

As I was using them earlier today I suddenly noticed that the right ear bud started giving a static noise… the battery indicator showed about three quarters of battery remaining. I tried turning them off and on but the noise was still there, it actually started right when I turned it on.

So I figured it had to do with the battery and let it charge for about and hour and tried again. But the same result.

I tried turning them off and on again but suddenly the soundbuds will not power on. When connecting it to the charger the normal light indicating charge doesn’t come on - the soundbuds seem dead…

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear you’re having problems. Sounds like a defective unit - are you still under warranty or within the guaranteed return period?

1 Like

Hi @Kbodin,
Sorry to hear that your SoundBuds are not turning on. Please reach out to support@anker.com with your order information and they’ll be happy to assist under the 18-month warranty policy. Please note that Anker’s response may be delayed due to the Chinese New Year holiday.