SoundBuds Curve Video Review

Here’s my recent review of the SoundBuds Curve compared to the Beats PowerBeats headphones. Some quick highlights:

• They are comfortable to wear and I like that a collar clip is included
  • Sound quality is on par with my PowerBeats 2
  • Good battery life
11 Likes

How is the bass on these? My original Anker sound buds were lacking in the bass department.

1 Like

Excellent review and comparisons as always @TechnicallyWell :thumbsup: , was unsure about these when I tested them myself (due to over the ear design) but they’ve become my gym set as of recent :smile:

1 Like

Good job, my coworker gave me his beats because he didn’t like them and I ended up throwing them out because the ear hooks didn’t fit good with my glasses. How would you say these would fareally with glasses?

1 Like

Great review. I like the look of these and would def go for over the ear buds for gym workouts and running.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m afraid you’ll have the same issue with these. Although, I do find wearing them with sunglasses to be bearable for short periods (after about an hour, my ears start to feel achy).

Bass is surprisingly good on these, but you must make sure they’re pressed into your ear tightly to get the best bass.

2 Likes

Awesome, I’ll definitely pick a pair up to replace my soundbuds then.

bass and noise cancellation is lacking but great quality sound

Excellent review :slight_smile: I love reviews where there is a comparison. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope everyone enjoys this video! That’s worth a big round of applause.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::clap:

3 Likes

Great review thanks!

Great review!!! great job!!! :relaxed:

As mentioned by others, good all round sound quality. I found the bass to be really good once I got the perfect tips and hooks for my ears, the fit massively effects the bass quality.

Many thanks for the kind words! :grin: @ndalby, @elmo41683, @Oggyboy, @Noah_Woodcock, @Nhi, @AnkerOfficial, @MaplePH, @Daiross

2 Likes

Thank you, this was very informative

1 Like

Great review @TechnicallyWell! I feel like picking these up for the 10 min of charging. = 1 hr. of playback feature.

1 Like

I like the comparison format

1 Like

These things are great, so glad I went with them.

2 Likes