Sound Core Pro No Sound

We are terrible sorry for all the inconvenience you’ve experienced using our SoundCore Pro. Please stop using the defective speakers, we will get them back and offer you a replacement. We have also involved our tech guy to further investigate this case and will get to the root cause of this issue. Let’s talk further via support@anker.com.

Just to make sure that you have covered all the bases. I am sure you have but could you make sure that you are actually charging the speaker fully.
Could it possibly have powered down do to lack of charge? could there be an issue with the charger or charge cable?

It could possibly show lights but not have enough juice to actually output music or audible “power on” chimes.

Try a different charger and while it is connected to the wall outlet give it a try just to eliminate the one last possibility.
Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

I think this is almost an inevitability with manufacturing; you can design the best product possible and some of them will have issues because of a variety of factors. Thankfully, Anker has the best customer service and always rectifies these kinds of issues.

Well it was mentioned in another thread that the SoundCore Pro is currently unavailable while they improve the design, perhaps this will be one of the issues resolved in the shake up.

You just can’t trust some beta testers of products, gladly volunteer for the next one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ditto buddy

Good evening to everyone that has responded to my call for help. It is wonderful to see so many people willing to take time out of their day to assist others!
I am currently in contact with Anker customer support and they are doing everything they can to help resolve my issues in a timely manner and in a way that leaves me with warm fuzzy feelings about their customer service! They are doing a fantastic job and you can tell they really care about their customers!

To answer bobbleheaderman, yes I am positive it was fully charged before the first use. As well as it was still plugged into the charger when it quit working, so not enough juice is not the problem. I have been told that Anker engineers are working an improved SoundCore Pro that will have whatever is causing the issue resolved. I am really looking forward to the day it becomes available. The quality of sound the SoundCore Pro puts out is just phenomenal!

2 Likes

Yes, I have this problem also, bought the Sound Core Pro from a Walmart. It sounded great!! Then, it died, no power, no charging, nor LED’s - nothing!! Dead as a door knob. I have tried contacting support, but have never received a reply to my emails. Very disappointed as I really liked the sound and the battery life… :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry to hear of your issue, support usually r sponsored within 24-48 hours and as such it’s the weekends and they usually don’t work the weekends so please give them time to reapond.

As far as troubleshooting, have you tried charging with a different cable or charging brick? 90 percent of charging issues are related to cables or power source. Also if you used the item until it died it may need to be charged longer than normal.

2 Likes

I’ve had this problem with 2 Anker units, the latest being the Soundcore boost. The problem IS NOT the cable length. The mini USB port in the device is of inferior quality and after little use it becomes unable to hold the USB cable plug in the device securely enough to make the connections firmly. As a result he device won’t charge unless the USB mini is fiddled with and the connections are made. The connections are so loose that when the device is connected to charge and the speaker is active the vibration shakes the connection lose and no charging takes place. I do wish manufacturers would stop bullshitting about problems like this. Anker prices products keenly and so it’s inevitable that components might not be 1st class quality. My latest Soundcore lasted 3 months. Needless to say it’s unlikely I’ll buy another Anker device. Buy cheap and you buy twice.

Lol this is hilarious

help me Obi Wan you’re our only hope

Mod edit to remove email address

Figured I was the only one

Would you mind contacting our customer service with your specific problem and order number via support@anker.com directly? I’m sure they will help you out soon. :relaxed:

Never ever again Anker

Care to elaborate?

Cronicle burning IC on Soundcore Pro victim.

Have you been in contact with support@anker.com over your issues?

Hi @Zafer_Kurt,

Sorry to hear your issues, we hope to help you figure it out. Would you mind to contact us from email support@anker.com?

A month ago i bought soundcore pro with distributor warranty. It worked for a day next day it was not working. So i called the service. The person at service told me that there is a known defect on soundcore pro, perhaps it would be better for me if i return the product to seller and buy another Bluetooth speaker or other models of anker. Then i called Anker international support and they told me i am good to go with soundcore pro, only a few people had issues like this and it wouldn’t be a problem. So i believed Anker and decided to sent it to the service. A week later service sent me brand new one. It worked two weeks and today suddenly it stopped working. Power on, Bluetooth connects but no sound. I am deeply sad and frustrated… sending it to the service on other city, cargo fees, waiting… and in the end i am where i was.

It is no surprise that i am seeing someone (@zafer) from my country with horrible experience like myself. Problem is as i understand, the distributor have the same series of faulty products that they sell and change which solves nothing on customers’ side.

It is a pity that i wasted so much time and money. I do wonder if Anker is mature enough to handle their own mistakes on situations where local distributors are not helpful at all.

I too have a soundcore pro and it was amazing…used it maybe 10 times…lights come on and even charges fine but absolutely no sound output at all

Did somebody manage to repair their burnt Soundcore Pro?

Is there some way to get a replacement for the “motherboard”/ the circuit?

Could you replace the tps61088 IC(which steps up the voltage for the amplifier, right?), if nothing else is burnt?