Sound core life p2 mic is not working on android

I just bought soundcore life p2 and i connected it with my Samsung galaxy s9+, i can hear through it perfectly but the mic is not working at all in calls, sound record or anyother, only the phone mic is working and not the sound core life p2 mic… Please help

Go into your bluetooth settings for the earbud and make sure calls is selected, otherwise it will not register

1 Like

Thanks for your valuable reply but it works now only on phone calls but not with any other apps like voice recordings in WhatsApp or calls in Duo app and so on.

a quick google search shows this is a common problem with these apps as they were made without bluetooth in mind. I dont use either so i cant offer troubleshooting advice, but from a few quick reads some say to go into the app setting and turn on bluetooth calling or change settings within the apps. Im not sure what else to say other than good luck and i hope you find a solution for what you want

Hi, I can’t get the microphone to work with my Macbook either. The sound will connect but the mic does not work for zoom so any advice gratefully received. (Zoom recognises p2 as a possible mic but there is no sound received/recorded)

Thanks.