Sound core Liberty Air Connection issues

Has anyone noticed problems with their earbuds? The minute I move my phone it disconnects even if it is in my pocket, connection cuts in and out… do I have a faulty pair?

Should I exchange?

I followed pairing by the book and even did a reset on them to see maybe if that was the issue.

Using iPhone XS Max.

Thanks for the help. Don’t want to give up on these they fit and stay in the ear better than AirPods

I have had no issues with mine disconnecting or even cutting out.
With that said, can I ask what pocket the phone is in when they cut out? There have been many reports if people experiencing this and it comes down to the phone. For some people they work great and others not so much, but because the way each phone is designed and the case or how people carry them the signal can drop out it become distorted thus causing audio to cut in and out.

There are a couple things to try:

1. Try a fresh repairing, delete the profile from your phone and reboot and start again.
  2. Try putting your phone in your pocket a different way, or use a different pocket.
  3. Try changing the case on your phone
  4. Make sure you have Bluetooth set to stay on when phone is asleep and not in powersave mode

Yes, doesn’t matter the pocket, left or right. I know right ear is main ear. I have the standard silicone apple made iPhone case.

I’ll change the way I put it in my pocket, but with a range of 10 feet my phone being on my persons shouldn’t I not have an issue?

The left ear bud goes in and out. I’m almost thinking I have a faulty pair. What I’ve read people haven’t had issues. I want to try everything before I exchange them in store.

I’ll reboot again, I have an Apple Watch maybe that Bluetooth connection is interfering with the headphones? My bluetooth is always on.
What phone are you using?

I use Android, so I have the S9+ and have no issues.
You said your left earbud is what’s cutting out, if so it’s more of an issue with it connecting to the main and not your phone. Something they call water on the brain and that the signal is harder to pass through your head between earbuds.

I would say reach out to support@anker.com and see what they say, they may have you try different things to see if you can get them working stable

I am having the same exact issue. My left earbud keeps cutting in-and-out when connected to my MacBook. Did you ever resolve this?

1 Like

Actually, I may have answered my own question. I turned off my bluetooth mouse and now the Soundcore earphones seem to be working fine. The mouse must have been interfering with the earphones.

1 Like

I’ve been having a similar issue where when I turn my head or the right earbud shifts in my ear, it stops producing sound. The left earbud is completely fine. I notified the right bud cuts out mostly when the bud is twisted rather than rotated. For all the tests I’ve run on the right bud I’ve also run on the left bud. On the left bud, I’ve noticed that the sound lower, but never cuts out.(probably due to the angles at which I’m turning the bud). Often when I tap the malfunctioning bud, the sound comes back, but sometimes I have to fiddle around with bud taking out and putting it back into my ear multiple times in different orientations. This problem is especially annoying when I exercise or dance because the buds shift around in my ear a lot during these activities, so I have to stop and readjust them a lot.