Sound Core 2

Hello guys…

Yesterday I bought a Sound Core 2, right now I try to connect with my Windows 10 Laptop via Bluetooth but the system ask me for a PIN to pair both. What is that PIN?? I tried with 0000, 1111, 1234 and don’t work.

Is there an option to select “next” when requiring the pin? If so select it. If that doesn’t work select cancel and you may have to do this a few times. Seems that there is an issue with some versions of Windows 10

1 Like

nothing bro I tried so many times and every times ask me for the PIN. (Windows don’t show me the option “next”)

Sadly this is an issue with Microsoft 10 and older Bluetooth devices. After Bluetooth 3.0 they stopped requiring a pin. I would check to see if there are uodated Bluetooth drivers from your Bluetooth manufacturer for your laptop and not rely on the one from Windows.

I recently had the same issue and it took a while to get resolved, but I did so with new drivers.

4 Likes

Great… I’m update the drivers and work perfectly… THX

2 Likes

Glad it worked out for you

Enjoy your Sound Core 2!! I have one and love it. Anker does have a case for it if you are interested.

1 Like

Where did you find these drivers? I’ve been all over the website and found nothing. As far as Anker downloads I’ve seen nothing but manuals.

I think he’s talking about the Windows 10 bluetooth driver (not an Anker driver) - device manager - bluetooth - update driver.

1 Like

Bluetooth drivers are best left to manufacturer of the bluetooth card your using, I find just going with regular windows bluetooth update doesn’t net any type of update as generally it says latest driver is already installed. So going to the manufacturer for the driver is your best bet

1 Like

Yes I agree, manufacturer driver is always the best option :slight_smile: Windows driver not always the best and is often an out of date driver.

2 Likes