Sound buds slim

My sound buds slim is not pairing with iPhone 11 pro. Worked well with my iPhone XS Max. Anyone having same issue ?

Hi @Leo_Mieles and welcome to the community. Unfortunately this has recently become a known issue with the iPhone 11 as reported here;

Amazon listings have been recently updated to alert potential buyers and a new upgraded version of earbuds are being worked on. I would recommend you reach out to support@anker.com to log your issue and be provided with options going forward…

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly with your iPhone 11. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is unusual. Be assured that we always stand behind our products, providing an 18-month warranty that covers any quality or manufacturing related issue.

In order to make up for your inconvenience as soon as possible, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@anker.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Thank you for your time!