Sounbuds Surge won't connect

My Soundbuds Surge haven’t been connecting properly, upon startup they just blink as if they were in pairing mode, I’ve tried everything I could think of in terms of button pressing but nothing has changed, so I’m curious if there is any way to fix them besides returning them as I am still in warranty, buying them this year. There is nothing to add regarding damage to the earbuds as I’ve taken care of them fairly well.

Will they connect to any other devices? I’m sure you have already tried this but trying forgetting the headphones from you BT settings then reconnect them.

If they will not show up on other devices while in pairing mode (blinking blue light) then I would reach out to support@anker.com for a replacement.

1 Like

I had my soundbuds surge do this once, what I did was turn them off. Wait about 20 seconds, then turned them on but this time I held down the power button for an additional 10 seconds once they turned on and I was able to pair it to my phone. Alternatively you can press the volume up and down button for 5 seconds and that will force it to forget any connection it has and allows it to be paired to a device

3 Likes

Messed around with this a bit and it works, thanks for the help.

Glad you got it working, if you ever have any questions or need additional help feel free to post up and ask. Were always glad to be of assistance

I don’t own them so can only give general advise.
Sometimes it’s best to pair devices when there are zero other BT devices active nearby

1 Like