Sounbuds Surge Battery

Greetings
i recently bought an Anker Soundbuds Surge. I love the depth of the sound it produce. One thing concerning me is its battery life. In the specification, the battery is rated at 6 hours of battery life. I personally only get around 3 hours of continuous use at best, sometime even less. I have tried to lower the volume but it didnt help much.

Did my particular unit has defect battery? or is there something i may did wrong? (pairing, charging or stuffs) because i only use this device for around a week by now.

Any help will be appreciated, thank you

6 hour bT life is rated at 70-75% volume if I’m not mistaken. It also depends on the type of music you listen too. But, you may have a defective unit as my surge last me around 8 hours at 50% volume. I would email support@anker.com and let them know your issue

5 Likes

Thank you for contacting us. @elmo41683 Thank you for your response. From the description, the earbuds sound to be defective. Please contact us via support@anker.com. We will help you with the exchange. Thanks

2 Likes

I think it’s around 7hrs for 60% (so perhaps 6hrs for mid 70’s), though even at 100% volume with lossless content you can often get more than half of the stated full time.

@Azmi_Baihaqi it does sound like a possible defective pair if they have been given a full charge, reach out to support@anker.com and they will take care of you :slight_smile:

3 Likes