Sorry for all

I think anker is right I should write in English because it is like the international language and I will not stop writing just because you do not know Spanish!

3 Likes

:thumbsup:
Welcome to Anker family. We are here to help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@alex

No one is asking you not to write, all they asked was, respect and not to curse out those trying g to help you.

As per the (probably) long discussion (it’s in new topics) Anker has said and agreed that THIS community/forum should be in English, as a general. However, if people want to/need to speak in a foreign language, they can, but any assistance or even reply maybe delayed due to the vast majority only speaking English.

Plus, not all things translate. English in itself, is a bastard language made up of several words which were originally from a different language.

Take the word ENCORE. It’s not even a proper French word, and certainly not what the French would say… They’d probably say… BIS (again). lol

Language varies so.much depending if spike or written, formal or casual. So while a translation may give a very tough idea, it doesn’t always work… Hence the saying… Lost in Translation!

4 Likes

Thanks…