Something you have refused to upgrade

I was just wondering what are some things you guys/gals have just straight out refused to ditch for something newer and more technologically advanced. New husbands and wives do not count :joy:

2 Likes

My original iPod Classic 160 Gb it has the old school “click wheel” and it is WAY better than anything you can buy right now, plus it has BAGS more storage than any of these feeble mickey mouse smart phones!
I think Apple are buffoons for discontinuing the line, but then again they are making phones with no head phone jack (shudder)

1 Like

My 20 year year old 3 burner Weber with cast iron cooking grates. recently rebuilt it for under $100

2 Likes

My light switches. I will not replace them for those smart switches.

Oh yeah and the noise of the spin of the internal hard drive :heart_eyes:

Lol you would need a ton of them and the extra hassle isnt worth it. Some things should not even be made “smart” in my honest opinion.

1 Like

Not only that but technology isn’t perfect. What if it stops working?

Nice! yeah I have a newer grill and the grates just dont last on these darn things anymore rust seems to be imbedded into them from the factory :confused:

1 Like

Well there is always this until daylight :wink:;

3 Likes

Hard Drive noises are the best, wait . what! :joy: :minidisc: :floppy_disk:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: This man is a God :joy:

1 Like

Vehicles, ohm and volts(not enough or too much and no green light). Furniture. On a side note Darth Vader got married to some girl named Ela Vader

Interesting post! I’m so happy to see more discussion posts in this community.:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Simply cannot give up my Pebble Time Steel. Its a superb smart watch and does everything you need a smartwatch to do, all whilst lasting 10 days on a charge! No-one has replaced it with a similar or superior product yet!

I love the hockey stick side table. Genius!

Poor sticks tho :confused:

1 Like

@Quinn_Armstrong. Thanks bud. That’s about $500 in sticks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I called a couple friends who only use them till they stop scoring so now I have quite a pile of them. I just wish I could track down enough wood ones instead. I have since finished off the drop down leaf table as well. It’s a Canadian thing :hockey:

2 Likes