Something strange going on ? - Anker Powercore III 10k Wireless Testing Club Unit Not Recieved

Hey guys, thanks for clicking on this page. Im really confused as to what is going on with my testing club unit which I won on the 17th of September 2020 and is the Anker Powercore III 10k WIreless Unboxing. Its been nearly a month and unfortunately I have not recieved it.

I contacted @ankerofficial twice and I still have no reply and Im not really sure what happened with it or what is happening as normally they reply really quick. Its been 5 days since I contacted. Im also quite worried that it’ll ruin my review status as now I have no review to produce to a product that I dont have.

Have you guys whom won the same product on the 17th September recieved yours ?

Thanks

1 Like

Chinese vacations will end soon.
Try it again!

I have not received mine either I am just trying to be patient I’m sure we will have answers soon

2 Likes

Also I’m pretty sure the winners for that were announce late like on the 25th or something

1 Like

Thanks for the help

@arushan12 Can depend on your region as to when testing items finally are dispatched and/or delivered to testers. The admins are currently on a national holiday for their area but should be able to help once they are back tomorrow…or the day after depending on their inbox of messages :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @arushan12
Don’t panic my friend.
I’m the same as you and @ktkundy as I haven’t received mine either.

3 Likes

Anker / Soundcore communities are on vacation until 10/8 … so give them some time to be back and respond to queries :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s perfectly fine, good reward for hard workers, to take a break.

They should have set the dates of winning / getting to match so expectations match instead of silence. Many higher level members here are accustomed to it but lower level members are not. For example shipping addresses can be different over time based on when they ship.

4 Likes

Not sure if local stock plays an issue too @ndalby?
Amazon.co.uk are quoting stock being available from 10th October.
Not sure if they will be despatched from Amazon or Birmingham for the UK.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking as well. Which means USA is looking at getting it at the end of October

2 Likes

It’s lowest cost to Anker to wait til in stock naturally in country. But they can ship straight from China if they want the reviews earlier to help sales.

Which country gets first is quasi-random, they’ll be shipping multiple products in each crate and some country will get this unit first. Usually USA but not necessarily.

2 Likes

Was referring to region generically, so country / county / state etc…hard to tell on dispatch areas for the UK as I’ve had some parcels from Amazon come from warehouses down south even though I’m up north west…

2 Likes

Ah I see, thanks for the help

You will get an email soon enough

2 Likes