Someone stole my powercore

Since it’s from a shipping company in Pennsylvania it’s in a different jurisdiction, all we were told was that he was fired. And that it’s up to the company to decide on steps of action to take, which is above our store level since it involves multiple stores. So I’m not sure what’s going to happen

So thief crossed state lines? Call the FBI?

1 Like

That’s a nice offer. Might restore some faith in humanity

2 Likes

maybe, someone took it with him to save it, and he just forgot to bring it:blush:

That sucks. I never leave my charger laying out at work. If I get up I take it with me. At home I leave it laying around but nowhere else

So sorry to hear this. I have had things come up missing from work, it is never fun. Hopefully, it will be returned and easily explained as a misunderstanding.

Wishing all the best for you!

Highly unlikely

I know how you feel, but what you should do is have your manager contact the company again but have them say them will use legal actions (like taking them to court) because if their worker was stealing while still working for them, so the company is supposed to be held accountable for the ex-worker/thief even after they fire him.
But then again it depends on whatever is in the company contract.

We were told we have to leave it up to corporate to decide course of action. They did tell them what they want to happen but I don’t know if we heard anything back. I just had to call put of work tonight because of all the snow and it’s still snowing, the town I live in hasn’t been plowed and wnot be until the morning. So there’s no way I can make it out to work to find anything out