Some iOS apps sending an alarming amount of data to Facebook that most of the users are unaware of

I knew Facebook itself collects data, but I never knew all these other apps did. This is horrifying. I’m very glad I don’t have the Facebook app downloaded. I’m very ashamed of these popular apps being so deceptive. I’m especially ashamed of Apple for allowing this on iOS.

He’s baaaaaaaack! :joy:

2 Likes

Smh. I was told by a moderator posting articles was allowed/good, and anker recommends posting articles like this. I don’t know why everyone has to get upset about it. No one got upset yesterday when someone asked what everyone’s favorite music was.!.!!?!

1 Like

I was just kidding this time man. Sorry! I know you get a lot of grief. I try defending you. Just wanted a good laugh! Sorry!

1 Like

once again :joy: :joy: he defo wants to win the auction… :joy:

2 Likes

I definitely didn’t post articles before the auction :roll_eyes:

maybe you wanted to collect bucks for the auction…jokes :joy:

1 Like

Have I missed something here?! Lol

My previous post

My laptop screen was almost covered with a mouthful of lager reading this :laughing:

5 Likes

…did you know that at night it is darker than by day ? And sometimes also cooler …

3 Likes

No sounds like we need a new thread for that too.

We also don’t talk enough about cheese.

2 Likes

Lol you guys need to chill!

So that’s how Facebook makes money. Buying/selling of stolen data.
So glad to not have FB ever…
@AnkerOfficial please remove FB requirement for entry into testing events.

2 Likes

The thing is, they’ve always advertised to sell information, but Facebook is selling far more information than they admit.

Yes. FB collects even data of non FB members - each visit on a website with a FB logo leaves a trace - and is collected by FB. And after the reunion of FB and Insta we have a monster … like a dragon with multiple heads - no use to cut one off, two new ones will grow immediately …
And each media company - whether radio ,TV or Newspaper - ask their customers to give their comments via FB…

So FB knows what you think even before you think it …

1 Like

Hey that was me !

Yeah lol. There’s no problem with it. That’s my point.

2 Likes