Zolo Liberty not working for camera, Facebook live?

Hey there,

Just purchased Zolo Liberty earbuds, but noticed that the mic on the earpieces don’t work on Facebook live or recorded media? Am I missing an option?

Another day, another unanswered post.

Lol :rofl:

I don’t have these to test for you. @TechMan can you confirm this is a fault or oversight on Anker’s part to not include this feature?

I don’t have the zolo liberty, just the liberty air. I believe @kumar.sachin does…

Yes I do have both Zolo Liberty and Liberty Air
Fortunately no Facebook account :grinning: so cannot test facebook live
do you have any other suggestion then I can test and report

Tbh it doesn’t really make sense that these wouldn’t work with Facebook live. I was able to record a video with audio through my liberty air on my iPhone. I think it may be a fault on the your side…

Could you expand on what this means?

@TechMan I have tested now with Google Pixel, Ipad air and a Samsung S8. Through Facebook or when I record video or audio it does not utilize as primary mic. See video example here: https://youtu.be/CtuMYnI7A7g

Contact soundcore at service@soundcore.com

ok so i tested my zolo liberty with iPhone. Made a video and I can confirm that Zolo worked perfectly fine as the microphone for the video :+1:
May be check if the microphone access is not granted for facebook live???

@kumar.sachin Do you have the Liberty or the Liberty+?

Liberty (not the plus version)

Any suggestions on getting it to work with ipad air @kumar.sachin?

I can confirm the liberty + also works with facebook live. It may be a setting that your missing or not seeing. Yes i know the + is differwnt fron the regular, but i also uave a few differwbt wireless earbuds and they all work. So it has to be a setting you are missing

I agree with @Tank there is something you are missing.
My suggestion is this…
Remove Zolo Liberty from your bluetooth from phone as well as ipad
Then pair it back and see if that helps.
Also check in your settings>privacy>microphone to see if microphone access to facebook live is not enabled