Solix C1000 DC plug shuts off automatically

Thanks for info - please follow it when You recive update. I was really on edge of buying c1000 as unit to power small compressor fridge (dometic40l) but those issue put me on hold.
If that problem can be solved by update firmware i’ll but it at start of april, i do like size and spec of this unit. But if it fail to keep fridge running I’ll have to go with bluetti ac180p - it’s bigger in size and capacity, but at last it can run fridges without problem.

Anker has reached out to me me with an updated firmware 1.4.4 which appears to have resolved both of my issues.

I’m having similar problems with my C1000X.
I have #3 5-watt LED lights hooked up to one of the IQ USB Ports, and last night it shut off twice, after maybe 10 minutes or so, and after restarting for the 2nd time, it didn’t cut-off again, any ideas or suggestions?

1 Like

Hi. Can anyone confirm if the 12v DC no longer times out? I was going to order the C1000, but this is a deal breaker for me.

Also, is there any difference between the C1000 and the C1000 besides color? I read on Reddit (yes, I take anything I read there with several grains of salt) that they get firmware at different times. Or should I just buy whichever is cheaper?

1 Like

Yesterday, I received my brand new C1000.
I plugged in my camping fridge and it turned off automatically after ca. 3 hours.
I updated my firmware to v1.4.3 but it just happened again.

I am so frustrated … This is really unacceptable … Are there any updates on this topic?
Can I find out via the SN if I have an alpha model?

EDIT: I only tested the normal AC output, not the 12V output

Ok after a bit more testing … the only thing that works is if you set the timer in the app (eg. turn AC off in 24 hours). This actually works

The problem: The C1000 can only be paired with one phone (!!!). So if my girlfriend wants to go camping, we have to unpair mine and pair her phone … just insanely complicated. Why can it only be paired with one phone ??

Do you have the C1000X or C1000

Oh, I didn’t know that two models exist.

On my bill, it says “Anker SOLIX C1000 A1761311”, but according to Google, the A1761311 model seems to be the C1000X

First, try updating the firmware to the latest version v1.3.2+, which improves car port performance for low-power devices like fridges. You can also check the Solix app or display to see if you can extend the car port shut-off time to better match your fridge’s needs.

Guys I am having this same issue with my c1000 and my arb fridge. I just received my Anker yesterday and over night the fridge shut down. I have the 12v cord from the fridge going to the car port and I have unit time out set to Never. What am I missing here? Thanks

any update to this issue? My anker c1000 car port keeps turning off which is not good for my car fridge.

Hey paulsvng, the absolute best solution is to buy an Ecoflow Delta 2, same capacity as the Solix C1000 and it won’t shut off on you. I’ve updated the firmware on my C1000 each time a new version comes out and it never addresses the issue. Also, my son has small portable 5000BTU AC in his bedroom, the Delta 2 runs it just fine, the Anker C1000 will NOT run it. Go figure!!
Buy the Delta 2 and don’t look back.

Unfortunately I bought the c1000 in Nov 2023 and barely bought the fridge this past week. I’m trying to get it to work so I dont have to buy another unit. Whats odd is that I notice the fridge was drawing 2-3 watts with the fan running to cool it off. Then the compressor kicked on, the watts went up to 50 watts, then the anker c100 car socket shut off. I pressed the button and it turns right back on but that’s a bit annoying because I dont have the time to babysit the port. @afr1 seem to have had some luck with version 1.4.4. I’m wondering if I can get that firmware update. Does anyone here know?

Wo bekommt ich das Update 1.4.4 her.danke im voraus

I bought the C1000 in July 2024 and am having the exact same issue. The 12V DC Car Port is randomly shutting off after 1 minute to 6 hours when powering my fridge with it. The fridge works fine when powered by another source, so it must be the power station.

Firmware is currently v1.4.3., the App doesn’t offer a newer version yet.

I have contacted the Anker support and hope to get the issue fixed. Otherwise I will have to return the power station which would be a shame, as I love all of it’s other features. If it can’t keep my fridge powered however, that’s a deal breaker.

I had to return mine. Support said nothing can be done to keep the port on all the time. It’s too bad, I really liked the c1000.

Thanks for your update! I haven’t heard back from Support yet, but really hope they got a fix for the problem by now,… :slight_smile:

I’m very interested in purchasing this unit but this issue has me frustrated. I reached out to support and got this response…

""Please be informed that our C1000 has a built-in logic to turn off the 12-volt port if the power consumption is lower than 3W for more than 5hours. This feature is designed to conserve energy and extend the life of the battery.

We have released a firmware update (v1.4.6) for you that has optimized the 12V car charging function. We kindly ask you to upgrade your device’s firmware through our APP.

After updating the firmware, you can use the APP to set the maximum timer to 23 hours and 55 minutes. This should help prevent the device from shutting off unexpectedly.""

Has anyone utilized this particular update, and have it permanently resolve the issue of the port randomly shutting down?

I don’t think I want to buy an EcoFlow. There are so many refurb’s for sale out there. That has to mean something. Is Bluetti the way to go?

Hello everyone!
It has taken some time, but the support has finally contacted me after 3 weeks:

“I apologize for the delayed response. Our engineers will push firmware v1.4.6 specifically for your C1000 on Monday. Could you check for it then, upgrade to v1.4.6, and keep us updated?”

I have updated the firmwareof my C1000 to v1.4.6 and voilà! It seems to have solved my issues. I have hooked up my mobile fridge to the 12V port and turned the port on without a timer. The fridge has been running for more than 72hours without the port shutting off. I haven’t done any more testing yet, but I am happy for now!

I went for an Anker Powerstation because of their supposedly good customer support and was not disappointed! The 3 weeks wait for an answer was way to long, but this seems to be a temporary issue. I’m really impressed however that they actually worked on the issue instead of just dismissing it.

So, are you saying that you don’t have to reset the timer every 24 hours to keep the 12V port on? Because they just got back with me via email and said you had to reset it everyday.