[Sold Out] Soundcore Spirit for $5.99!

Getting ready to place an Amazon order over $25? Wait!

Soundcore’s Spirit Wireless Bluetooth Headphones are available for just $5.99!

Yes, you read that correctly. As a part of Amazon’s add-on program, this product ships with qualifying orders over $25!

So, what are you waiting for? Hurry, add this to your Amazon order now!

Features and details

• SweatGuard Technology: Superior waterproof protection to ensure your earphones are protected with hardcore defense against sweat, water, and other liquids.
  • Musical Motivation: Crystal-clear sound with enhanced bass is delivered through premium composite drivers.
  • Secure Fit: The cable clip keeps the neckband off your neck, while the specially designed EarWings and EarTips prevents the earphones from being dislodged.
  • Multiple Workouts: A premium Li-ion battery and exclusive power management technology deliver 8 hours of non-stop music.
  • What You Get: Soundcore Spirit, S/M/L/XL EarTips, S/M/L EarWings, 2 x Cable Clips, Shirt Clip, Micro USB Cable, Travel Pouch, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
9 Likes

Now that is a good deal!

1 Like

Good find. A good all-round bud. Personally I prefer the Slim / Slim+ (still) as they are lighter and stay in the ear better when moving. I have the Slim, Slim+ and the Spirit.

1 Like

Wow! That is a great deal! Now I have to find other stuff to buy to get the deal! :grin:

1 Like

What a great deal. You can never have enough headphones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So what’s the difference between the $5.99 ones and these Spirit Amazon

1 Like

Same. You just need to buy a qualifying item. I looked and its not clear what is qualifying but a good guess would be buy another Anker product which is not currently discounted.

1 Like

I think pretty much all items qualify.

You need to buy $25 worth of items shipped by Amazon. The $25 total can include the headphones.

1 Like

hmmm. There’s nothing else as of today with a discount and I don’t need anything particularly. This seems to be discount by another form to buy 2 items.

1 Like

I wish they would do add-ons with Subscribe & Save items, but I’m really not sure if they do. My dog’s food is supposed to be charged tomorrow and it definitely would qualify.

I might wait and see if that works. Otherwise, it’s going to be an order of enough toilet paper for the next 6 months!:joy:

1 Like

Wow, that’s good! Thanks for telling us, I might actually use this!

1 Like

I needed eventually some non-Anker stuff, it didn’t work in the add-on. So in my case its just forcing me to buy Anker at full price for no reason other than a $17 lower Spirit cost.

This fits best someone needing something Anker in the lower cost range, like a smaller Powercore or Powerline, or one of the basic hubs. I have all of those already. :blush:

2 Likes

So then I was wrong. Interesting…

@RuhRoh Jessie I just checked and it says this: Subscribe and Save: Many Add-on items are eligible for the Subscribe and Save program. If you choose the Subscribe and Save option for these items, the $25 threshold does not apply for the auto-deliveries of the item.

1 Like

The seller has to be Amazon in order to qualify

1 Like

Thanks! TP it is then!

Edit: Wait, I think we got our wires crossed here. I was hoping that my $45 dog food that’s on Subscribe and Save, due to be shipped tomorrow, would qualify me for the $5 headphones if I left them in my cart.

You’re talking about something else. :wink:

1 Like

The seller has to be Amazon or does it just have to be fulfilled by Amazon?

Maybe this is only for Amazon US? Or maybe the qualifying items are different by country.

This is the pop-up you get with terms in the US.

I only had to add $19 of items shipped by Amazon to my cart for the deal to work.

1 Like

Fulfilled. Terms are here

1 Like