Solar panel or dynamo hub USB charger to battery to phone set up

The title more or less covers my question. While cycling I would like to charge my phone with a dynamo hub or solar panel with in between a battery to solve the input problem (cycling to slow, no sun) phones don’t seem to like this on and off charging, actually drained my phone’s battery. So is it possible to have a battery in between that takes the charging of my volatile charging sources while continually charging my phone?

Nothing from Anker does that. You are looking for a pass-thru battery. A search will find products. I do not recommend as such an activity is prone to unreliablity and/or cost.

What I do:

• I have a specific phone which is very tolerant of such a situation, I bike with a Moto G4 Play connected to dynohub (SON hub, B&M Luxos U). The wheel I had built into the hub cost me $500, the light about $100, the phone was $99.
  • often the phone is fully charged at end of each day and so I can usually just do that.
  • if I want to make use of excess power I may carry a spare phone battery, for above phone it is GK40 I paid $17

It is better to buy a different phone which likes the variable hub power than do what you ask.