Smartphone radiation

Not minimal enough

I don’t know why anybody would store anything that produces any kind of radiation directly next to their skin it’s common sense

1 Like

Oh, you’ll love this.

Read the reviews on this when you’re ready to be skeptical.

Even though radiation might be a (significant) issue, a sticker probably won’t do anything.

Anyway, have some fun and read the reviews.

2 Likes

I’ve heard those stickers only make the cell phone antenna work harder and in turn makes it pump out more radiation.:grimacing:

I don’t know my right leg is more than a little screwy and I have to wonder if it has something to do with carrying a cell phone in my pocket all day everyday for years.

The good news is that radiation levels are drastically reduced if you take your phone out of your pocket and away from your skin. I still walk around with my cell phone in my right pocket because hey why not my legs already screwed up. I do however take it out of my pocket and away from my body whenever possible.

1 Like

I am :joy:. Those reviews are so :laughing:, :

“Before I put this radiation protection on my cell phone, I felt the weak energy from my phone by just holding it. After I placed it on my phone, the energy of the phone has dramatically changed to positive. I am very sensitive to energy and can feel it easily and am pleased with this change.”

I never knew such reviews existed, PLUS 26 people actually found that helpful. :joy:

1 Like

I like this one, “I do not trust this company now or this product. The EMF sticker has a bad smell. It gave me a headache and now, Im wearing ice on my head.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. It is NOT an EMF shield.”

LOL!

2 Likes

Shht, as now medical help is possible by an application.
(There was a thread recently)
There will be serious diagnonis soon.

1 Like

“There’s an app for that.” :smiley:

Lots of girls who don’t understand their phones cause radiation will put their phone in their bra like the picture because they don’t have pockets and don’t want to hold the phone or get a bag. In their minds it is easier

1 Like

Most people aren’t going to suffer any consequences from the radiation. Every when using the “high radiation” devices most people will still be fine.

1 Like

“To be or not to be!” :neutral_face:

I get all these nice stories about radiation and all. Anybody has any evidence that a single person was hurt due to exposure to this kind of radiation?

I don’t have evidence. But I know like 1 or 2 people have been. That’s my point, one or two people. More people get hurt from bookshelves falling on them. Everyone, we have to get rid of the bookshelves!

2 Likes

Good point. glad Anker is not into furniture business. I heard IKEA got huge dent for their book shelves.

2 Likes

Something even more amusing-- by a different seller, I came across another “radiation reducing” sticker.

Buried deep within the product description, the company states that a difference is not detectable by an EMF meter-- that you need a voltage meter to check if it is working. Direct Quote: “You can tell that they are working because they will show up as “blocking” on a voltage meter, but not on an EMF meter.”

Having a slight interest in electrical design, I decided to investigate further.

The company put a simple resistor inside of the sticker, in order to fool people into thinking it is “working.” Even though the sticker claims to reduce the amount of radiation, it really is a (probably 1/5 cent) resistor and a piece of adhesive. In reality, the only “blocking” this sticker would do would be to an electrical current, if a small amount was applied.

And yes, on this sticker, the reviews are equally as amazing. But to get this amazing product, one must pay $50-70 to get a pack of 10 stickers. At least it comes with a free EMF “neutralizer” button.

1 Like

I love reading Amazon product reviews!

These gummy bears have some of my favorites:

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Do you know this “Gummi Bären” are made from?

1 Like

Nobody wants to know … otherwise many people wouldnt enjoy them …:dizzy_face:

Shht!
Otherwise you would kill one of the last industrial productions here in Germany which are really producing items. :wink:

Yes yes yes! Absolutely the best reviews.

Another pretty good one is for Uranium ore:

2 Likes

LMAO! And this one totally takes the cake!

1 Like