Slow charge for Samsung S10+ from Powercore+ 26800

Hi have searched but could not find a related question.
I recently purchased an Anker Powercore+ 26800 and want to charge my Samsung S10+. Is taking over 5 hours to charge my phone from 30% to full.
I expected it to charge a lot quicker using the fast charge port.
Is the chareg time right or do i have an issue ?

thanks

Ivan

There are a few different versions of the PC+ 26800 is this the one you are referring to?

Hi, yep that is the one but I think I have found my issue. I have changed to a different cable {both are usb c} and it charged from 70% to full in under 30 minutes. If it does that next time I re charge the phone I will be happy.

Thanks for taking interest and responding. Will update once I have to re charge the phone again.

Glad you figured it out, next time you have an issue it would help to include the model number printed on the power bank. The one in the picture above does not have type c.

For future reference as I’m sure you have figured out by now the charging cable is the most common point of failure, to prolong the lifespan of charging cable try to avoid bending the cable at extreme angles. Debris stuck in the charging port can also cause a similar issue.

PowerCore+ 19000 PD would be more ideal for charging your Galaxy S10+.