Should I get the Powercore II 10000 if I already have the 6700?

I love the size and portability of the 6700 and it has just enough juice to refill my phone for a day or two. Downside is it only has 10W input/output (5V-2A). The Powercore II 10000 on the other hand is a little bigger but it has an 18W input/output with PIQ 2.0 and charges faster! Is it worth getting this power bank for the improved specs? Also is it still “pocketable” in your opinion or is it too big?

1 Like

Didn’t you ask already in a new thread a similar question?

1 Like

I was asking about the Powercore + 10050 I just found out that the Powercore II 10000 had a higher output PIQ of 18 W though

Also the Powercore II 10000 seems smaller than the Powercore + 10050 I had previously asked about. I wanted to know if anybody carried it daily without problems

It’s easy to get hung up on specs but you have to remember that ultimately, this is a functional item with a purpose - to keep your devices charged for when you need them. If the current one is doing the job and it’s more compact, why upgrade? Portability is more important than speed, IMO - the most useful power bank is the one you have with you.

1 Like

Cut the guy some slack and let him have his powerbucks :wink:

I guess you have a point, I tend to look really deeply into specs and I shouldn’t sacrifice real world usage for what looks good on paper haha. Thanks!

Yes. Go for it

1 Like

Both are extremely portable and can fit in your pocket no problem. Heck, get both

1 Like

Depends but if you have a iPhone like me it doesn’t really matter. I have a 10000 slim and I love it, so much I gave away my powercore 10000 with qc I won from the contest. I live and die by my slim but that’s me and it does the job, so much my wife tooke my first one and we bought my sister in law one

1 Like