Shoot Your Best Food Photos and Win PowerBucks

@AnkerOfficial thank you!!! my best friend!

I used all the bucks in 1 minute…lol hope i could win the power draw!

1 Like

Indeed! And his love of food, of course :grin: At least in a way that sees its potential for art, rather than just eating it all (thank goodness!). Thanks for the feedback and recognition, too @AnkerOfficial :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @AnkerOfficial. I enjoyed all of the photos

Thank you @AnkerOfficial. Though these photos aren’t all with the best techniques. They are the photos that are so delightful.

And its great pleasure watching through all of them

2 Likes

Simple Homemade Pork ramen with a softboiled egg, its whats for dinner! :yum:

1 Like

Oooo looks delicious. How does eel taste and what is the consistency like? :heart_eyes:

Yes please :stuck_out_tongue:

That looks delicious. Recipe please??

I will send it to your inbox! I make it from memory so I have to go through steps now and measure all I use so bear with me friend! :grin: The noodles are from an instant noodle pack though, broth is homemade though. I use pork tenderloin marinated for 24 hours then seared on the grill and slowly cooked to an internal temp of 140 then tent it and let rest for roughly 10 minutes.

1 Like

It looks delicious!

3 Likes

so funny :grinning:

3 Likes

so healthy!! i love it!

2 Likes

hahaha it’s funny :grin:

1 Like

The way to do the ramen is particularly like the Chinese.:thumbsup:

1 Like

Tender? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You should try Japanese cuisine sometimes !

I really hope a Pick ‘n’ Mix counts as food? :confounded:

https://imgur.com/htwbAKP

1 Like

It just takes time to prepare, it’s easy for everyone to conduct it.:grin:

Bummer, I missed this one… Yes, was before my time… Just.

Having done photography at college (a B-Tech) I’d like to think I have a good eye :face_with_monocle: and I love food … Esp B​:bacon:A​:bacon:C​:bacon:O​:bacon:N

Did you miss the photo contest?

@ankerofficial I must have, I don’t remember it.

I know I joined around this time last year, and I’m already nearing a level 9! lol

The little powerbank arrived today… Woohoo. All I need now, is Amazon to deliver the big powerbank‽