Share Your Suggestions to Win Anker Gift Packs

Anker you have already succeeded as a company. In order to succeed even more in the new year just be what you are already. Keep making high quality products, come up with new inventions and continue working with your customers in order to make that positive feedback 100%

I wish you a very successful New Year! All the best!

1 Like

Coming from a Security IT background I would love to see you guys get into the HiDef Surveillance and security cameras area. The Dropcams, Arlo, and the Axis systems all provide great options but don’t add up price wise to the average consumer. I mean $700 to $800 dollars for a 3 camera system is a little steep. There is a huge market for that stuff and a ton of room for profit. Bring your passion to make new and innovative products and your ability to make great products at an unbeatable price to that market and you won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

So what are your expectations for Anker in 2017?

More competitive pricing and distribution outside USA, I love Anker, however its price here in the Philippines is exorbitant, it’s much cheaper to import than to buy locally.

What do you want to see from us?

1. Relative design of portable chargers to phone brands.

Say with Apple, Anker portable charges can have the similar aluminum body of the iPhone, with matching colors (e.g rose gold, jet black, white etc), with Pixel, same with approach to the iPhone, maybe add more Google flair with the light notification having blue, red, green, and yellow colors.

So it looks aesthetically good together with the user’s phone, like it’s part of the accessory of the phone.

1. WE WANT VERY SHORT CHARGING CABLES! :smiley:

I don’t know why you don’t you have these. For me, it’s really annoying when you have to loop around the long cables every time you want to charge, also it looks messy when you’re charging. Most of the time when I charge a short cable (maybe 3 inch) should suffice, also it’s easy to store and bring with the p. charger.

Where would you like us to improve?

As I mentioned above: Pricing, Distribution, and Design.

2 Likes

I would like Anker to produce a screen protector for the iPhone with rounded edges. The current one has flat edges which ruines the experience of using 3D Touch on the edge of the screen.

1 Like

I would have a power bank with a built-in Lightning for my iOS Devices.
Please more short Lightning Cable in 10 or 30 cm long.
I wish you happy prosperous fun filled new Year

1 Like

I love Anker products but one thing that might be a good idea to improve is the charging solutions for the actual battery packs. This might involve extra cost for each pack but since iPhone users already have a lot of Lightning cables on hand, maybe it would be a good idea to charge the battery pack off of that standard as well? Likewise with Android phones using USB Type-C, maybe charging the battery packs with that standard would be a good idea for convenience?

2 Likes

How about a UPS? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to see a line of products that are accessories to products already being sold. I keep my portable charger with me at all times, both of them actually. I’d like to see cases for battery packs which I know Anker has done before, but was an exclusive bundle instead of the case sold by itself. I have a 5000 mAh battery and that is surviving like a pro but the little bag that came with it is old too, and its the only thing protecting the little guy. Now I have a 20,000 mAh battery and I hope it doesn’t break anytime soon, but I know it won’t because of Ankers high quality build for the batteries. It would just be better to have cases though, like the one sold for the 10,000 mAh battery bundle.
Not only battery cases that can easily go along with the “cases” category of Ankers shop, but tablet sleeves, laptop bags, wire organization, tech bags, tech backpacks! Possibilities for an “accessorie” line of products are endless! These are things I really believe Anker could do! Happy New Year everybody!

2 Likes

Anker SoundCore Portable Speaker with
Battery Indicator

6 Likes

Currently there’s no battery that can charge the pixel XL at max speed. I would love for there to be a battery that was able to do this

2 Likes

That’s a Power Deliver Profile 2 then, 18W, begins at Profile 1 (default) 5V 2A 10W then goes upto 12V 1.5A 18W. That is do-able for Anker (if there’s demand) as currently they make multiple products which do 6A 5V = 30W output > 18W, and some 4A 5V = 20W > 18W.

Probably needs more demand, more voices, adding to your own.

I would like if Anker made a charging phone holster with a Bluetooth speaker

Would be happy if they included battery indicators like on the SoundCore XL on future speaker revisions, being able to press the bluetooth button for an idea of how long the battery has is a real bonus!!

It would be super cool if you guys can make

1. Robot vacuum that charges wireless from your house Wifi so it never dies.
  2. Anker backpack that has a unique spot for all your Anker stuff for traveling and charges them.
  3. A 5200 mAh quick charge portable charger that would be so slim and small that it can fit in those phone wallets like in this picture (maybe even wireless charge cause it’s right next to the phone)

4.pair of pants that charges your phone when you put in your pocket.
1 Like

A solar panel wireless charging phone case.

Bad idea. In the surface area of a case you get so few Watts it isn’t worth the weight+bulk. You’d be better with more battery.

yes because i don’t know when to charge right now so i charge every 3 to 4 days.

1 Like

How about an Anker quality Apple dock for iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch ?

2 Likes

Or a battery pack with built in charging disc for Apple Watch alongside USB and USB-C

1 Like

I think it would be great to see Anker make a Quick Charge compatible AC/DC All In One so you can charge your Quick Charge devices with one charger.

Also an Apple version of the AC/DC All In One charger.

1 Like