Share Your Love Story and Win...with Emoji!

That’s a bit more than 2 sentences! lol

I’m glad it’s emoji this year, cos last year I told my story for basically no reason (so it felt).

I can’t tell you one single story from the emoji, so how Anker will interpret this… God knows?

LOL! I know…I got carried away.

It was 2⃣0⃣1⃣5⃣ when I was :eyes: on Amazon and discovered this :battery: :bank: it was :heartpulse: at 1⃣st :eyeglasses: :fast_forward: 4⃣ years later and it’s still a :two_hearts: going strong :muscle: :heart_eyes:

I don’t have any love stories as I’ve been single for ages now, so thought I’d share a different kind of love story… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

This look interesting. I’m not good at emoji but I’m excited to the entries.

What about palm n her 5 sisters! Hahahaha :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

:man: :left_right_arrow::woman::couple_with_heart::couplekiss::couple::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::baby::runner::runner::person_with_pouting_face::gun::family:

:sleeping_accommodation::church::slight_smile::hand_splayed::man::wave::woman::wave::revolving_hearts::sparkles: spark transform into fireworks while out on a date eating :spaghetti::sparkles::sparkler::fireworks::boom::couple:. Then we make more time for eachother :alarm_clock::beach_umbrella::camping::church::bridge_at_night: :rugby_football::guitar::bow_and_arrow::bicyclist::ski::snowman::paintbrush::volleyball: :arrow_backward:We like all of these activities: :arrow_left: Currently we are focusing on our college education to become therapists :nerd::pray: we get our degree :writing_hand::closed_book: hopefully not ending up in an :ambulance: and finally getting :wedding: and traveling as much as possible together :airplane_departure:

1 Like

What’s going on with that gun there? :scream: Dad tried to run?

1 Like

I was taking it as a ‘shotgun’ wedding :blush: though I may need to brush up on my emojis as some have baffled me on the first read if I’m being honest :blush:

1 Like

Lol nah I was trying to be funny

2 Likes

@ankerofficial
So will the powerstrip be available to non usa winners?

2 Likes

1⃣0⃣ 3⃣ 1⃣9⃣8⃣7⃣ :oncoming_taxi::oncoming_automobile::hamburger::fries::memo:
1⃣0⃣ 4⃣ 1⃣9⃣8⃣7⃣ :blonde_man:‍♂:phone::woman_red_haired:
9⃣ 2⃣4⃣ 1⃣9⃣9⃣4⃣ :bride_with_veil::man_in_tuxedo:
1⃣ 2⃣3⃣ 1⃣9⃣9⃣6⃣ :woman_red_haired::bearded_person::baby:
2⃣ 0⃣6⃣ 2⃣0⃣1⃣9⃣ :woman_white_haired::man_white_haired::girl:

A friend and I went to get fast food on October 3rd 1987 and the passenger in the car behind us started hollering to me and asked for my number, which I wrote down and he called the next day. Still married with a daughter now.

It’s strangely showing emojis that I didn’t put in on this.

1 Like

Years ago… My :girl: :star:ted dating :couplekiss_man_woman: :a: :man: :eyes: didn’t :blue_heart:. :man: was :imp: and didn’t :purple_heart: me so I didn’t want :couple_with_heart_woman_man: to get :ring: , :four_leaf_clover: they didn’t.

1 Like

THIS is a cool contest nice @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

OMG some of you guys have the cutest stories ever must be nice. living that singles life right now

1 Like

Apart from their own story, does anyone actually understand anyone else’s story? (Apart from those that wrote an explanation)

On a smartphone, it’s hard enough seeing what emoji is what, leave alone interpretation of jumbled emoji! lok

1 Like

Especially when some emojis are changed once uploaded lol

Spell checker is bad enough, without emojis deciding how they want to appear! hahaha

1 Like

You could use the Emojis built into the browser so they don’t change.