Share Your Love Story and Win...with Emoji!

:cry::disappointed::blue_car::dog::cat::department_store:
:eyes::eyes::eyes:
:smile_cat::astonished:
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat:
:credit_card:
:woman::two_hearts::cat2:

2 Likes

:two_men_holding_hands:
:man::airplane::broken_heart:

1 Like

:two::zero::zero::five: A :dancer: & this :walking: :fire_engine: :fishing_pole_and_fish: spent some time together :tv: &:telephone_receiver: :telephone_receiver: :telephone_receiver: &:fork_and_knife: :cocktail: &:hibiscus::cherry_blossom::bouquet: and along comes Katrina, a big Nasty :dash::droplet::sweat_drops::umbrella::ocean::cloud::zap::cloud_tornado::cloud_rain::thunder_cloud_rain::fog::cloud_tornado:, and get Hero, The :fire_engine::walking: rescued her from Katrina and took her to his house. :two::zero::zero::six:
:mens:+:womens:=:baby_symbol:
:two::zero::zero::eight:
:wedding: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
:two::zero::one::nine:
Still desperately :sparkling_heart:
He is Clyde to My Bonnie. And always will be.

2 Likes

:boy::woman::couple_with_heart_woman_man::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::eggplant::peach::sushi::fried_shrimp::dango::yum:

1 Like

:flushed: way to keep if PG

2 Likes

I love this idea!

Picture it: one week after Valentine’s Day, 2008, New York City, 27th & 10th…

So, in the last 11 years we’ve gotten married, lived in 3 different states, adopted 3 dogs and 4 kids, had many amazing adventures, we’ll be taking a trip abroad, and it’s been a wild journey that I would not trade for anything!

3 Likes

That’s a lot of beer and wine on the night you fell in love. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: LOL! Great story!

1 Like

So she turned into a zombie and you got the hell out of there? hahaha!

1 Like

Sometimes this happens.
But these are stories we can not publish here!!!:joy::joy::joy:

Now this is a :open_book: all about

how my life got :repeat::arrow_up::arrow_down:

now I’d like to take a

:hourglass: just :seat: :point_right: I’ll tell ya how

I became the :crown: of a

:house::house_with_garden::house_with_garden::house::house::house_with_garden: called :bell::dash:

3 Likes

1 Like

Hate to be that guy, but Lame… Come up with your own story.

2 Likes

:woman_artist:t2::woman::art::arrow_right::woman:t2::woman::takeout_box::joystick::microphone::violin::guitar::arrow_right::two_women_holding_hands::couple_with_heart_woman_man::cat::arrow_right::woman:t2::woman::tent::notes::musical_note::studio_microphone:

We met at a local art event in our town, She asked me on a date and I accepted, for our first date we got takeout, played video games, and practiced music. Current day, we have a cat together names Bitty, and we’re currently planning our trip to our first musical festival together this summer!

1 Like

Once when :eye: was :seven:, my :couple::blue_car: my :family: :point_right: :city_dusk: for a :astonished:, but it turned out my :family: was :airplane::point_right::mouse::earth_americas:!
My :family: had a :laughing::clock1: :walking: :point_right::roller_coaster::ferris_wheel::carousel_horse:, :yum::thumbsup::hamburger::pizza::poultry_leg:, and just :heart::family::heart:; I will remember :airplane::point_right::mouse::earth_americas: for the rest of my life.

P.S. If I won, I would want pair 1 or 2.

1 Like

:weight_lifting_man:‍♂:blonde_woman::speaking_head::couple_with_heart_woman_man::clinking_glasses::couple_with_heart_woman_man::couple_with_heart_woman_man::couplekiss_man_woman::heart::heart::helicopter::ring::bride_with_veil::man_in_tuxedo::pregnant_woman::breast_feeding::heart::family_man_woman_boy: :couplekiss_man_woman: :pregnant_woman::breast_feeding: :family_man_woman_boy_boy: :heart: :heart:

:tipping_hand_man::heart::telescope::woman::alarm_clock::dancer::man_student::alarm_clock::airplane::woman_student::arrow_down::compass::office::ring::couplekiss_man_woman::dog::arrow_down::compass::palm_tree::pray::baby:

My (now) husband had a crush on me in undergrad, eventually we fell in love (yay) then my husband graduated and I graduated with lots of travel in between, then we moved and moved in together and got engaged, married, & a dog then moved again and now we’re hoping for a baby.

Love this!

2 Likes

Hey when is the next auction?

Be patient, stay cool. :grin:
I know you newbees are always a little bit a kind of β€œpushy” …

Next auction is mostly likely to be around the 14th or 15th

2 Likes

Ill second this, but man I do think thats a catchy tv series intro lol