Share Capsule, Get Paid!

Capsule is live and in high-demand on Indiegogo! This game-changer for portable entertainment has been well received and already has the support of over 2,800 excited backers.

Click here.

How does Capsule enhance mobile entertainment?

It’s the big screen in your pocket with omnidirectional sound. Compatibility with the latest apps and extended playtime!

Demand is greater than we anticipated and our limited discounts went fast. We want to give all our supporters a chance to get in on the action (especially if you missed out on the biggest discounts). How?

We’re going to give you the chance to get Capsule for FREE!.

If you’ve backed Capsule, just log into your Indiegogo account, click the link icon near the “Back It” button, and you get a unique URL. Share it on social media, email it out, text it to your friends, or send it throughout your city via carrier pigeon. Whatever you do, just get people to see it, and anyone that backs Capsule through it puts $30 in your account. There’s no cap, so you can potentially make as much money as you want (which we’ll give you after the campaign concludes).

What?! You haven’t backed Capsule? Well, it’s never too late. If you think the price is a little steep up front, you can back us for $1 or more to receive your link and get $30 when your friends or family support one of the perks that include a Capsule.

Act fast, before your friends back Capsule without your referral!:sunglasses:

17 Likes

Wow, looks cool!

Nice way for backers to build up a bit of a discount (or more depending on their influence) on their own investment. Kudos :thumbsup:

1 Like

Kudos to Anker for this “loyalty” reward. Great way to get additional exposure

Nice program and this looks like a great product. I want one.

1 Like

So I know why you are doing this but understand I will not take up your generous offer of referral discounts.

Why:

• I am assuming you want me to refer this to real people, not fake accounts I created, and so you expect me to in effect recommend the product.
  • I do not own one, I have not touched nor seen one, so I cannot actually recommend it yet. I am interested and wish you to get it into the field for feedback.
  • this is a new innovative product, which is good, but usually innovation version 1 products have bugs and weaknesses fixed in version 2 or 3, that then becomes the one to recommend.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Only reason to create fake account is to get an extra $30 off the package you want as you have to redeem a package including Nebula to get benefits.

if i pay a dollar and my friend pays a dollar do i get $30 or did i misunderstand?

im super confused about this

Your referral link needs to be used to back a perk that includes a capsule, so at the moment anything $269+

so if my friend buys a capsule on my link do i get it?

Yes, I believe so.

1 Like

You only get a discount or 30 dollars that can be used towards your own product. Or whatever you choose

Great deal on the Nebula today if you’re on the fence!

1 Like

Nothing like an added case and tripod stand to sweeten the deal

2 Likes

I really want to try one of these. My wife has to lug around a projector when she attends meetings and for conferences… this would be so much more convenient. How’s the actual audio output on it? That would be almost as important as the projector.

This is cool. Just now seeing this.

is this still a thing???