Set Your New Avatar and Say Hello!

Choose a special avatar to represent YOU!:grin:

Hi guys!
I’m NGM from italy!
i like Tecnology and Photography and write my opinion on my italian blog!
Of course, i love Anker Product!

1 Like

Yep my scary tiger would enter the competition!

1 Like

did you do it?

:heart_eyes: wooooooow! Beautiful Hair color :grin:

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

Dude has swag too :thumbsup:

Welcome NGM! I’m very glad to know more Italian friends get involved here!:grin:

Hi Anker Fam -

My name is Quinn, I’m 31 years old living in the North Suburbs of Chicago.

I have a 3.5 year old girl who is my everything. I work at an IP Audio company and absolutely love it. We sell IP speakers, amplifiers for paging, audio mass notification and for security purposes (think IP cameras).

I love all things Chicago. Bears, Blackhawks, Sox, Bulls, Hot Dogs (No Ketchup!), I am a newly found Bourbon Nerd.

I love this forum, the people on here are absolutely amazing. Many people are quick to answer with super informative information.

My experience with most forums/reddit - people love to make others feel worse for their self gain. Not Here!

Oh - My avatar is “bunchie” I think. He’s amazing. Bunchie GIF

I love you people!

Cheers

Q

2 Likes

Hahahahaha, lovely bunchie avatar! You are really helpful too!:hugging:

“It is good that you serve the lich king and in the end you shall be rewarded” :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hello !
I’m new and already have a profile picture.

1 Like

Hi, welcome to join the community, your avatar is so cute! :grin:

1 Like

I was reading through this old post to find this comment… I guess you got your wish :joy:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I made his dream come true

4 Likes

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Hi I am Ty the tech guy or by my handle Ki11ian. I live in Spokane Valley, Wa. I refurbish anything electronic but mainly focus mostly on laptop PCs, Android phones and UHD monitors and buy/sell on various websites/locally. I am currently teaching myself pcb repair with smd rework stations.
I am always happy to help anyone with troubleshooting problems on any mobile devices except Macs. Or just a good debate on any current tech :slight_smile:

1 Like

deji… tank gang

Hi @Ki11ian, nice to meet you here!

Hi I’m tria