Level Up Party!

So this reply should push me over.

What I’m interested to see is whether I’ll even receive a notification… :laughing:

1 Like

If there like mine today, you should have been receiving quite a few historical ones :smile:

1 Like

Well must’ve been past the daily limit… maybe tomorrow will be the day.

Let’s get the party started! Come on people, I know you can do it, too! I think you’re going to absolute fall in LOVE with the early insider information benefits! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Congrats buddy, we will all get there eventually

1 Like

Well done!

You well deserve this. Your investment in time and energy, in all the ways you supply of Youtube reviews, background checking, checking FCC, answering geeky questions, you by far deserve this the most.

Stand tall and enjoy the moment.

4 Likes

Thanks for the support, but so not true. There are so many members in this community that are more active than or at least equally active as me, write outstanding reviews with brilliant insight, and offer the technical perspective. I know for sure you @nigelhealy are more deserving of this than me.

But seriously, I have so much fun interacting with everyone on here! Let’s keep this a positive place with continued meaningful content, and this will continue to grow!

3 Likes

Get a room, lol, seriously though you both deserve and will be there together. you are the knights

4 Likes

Awesome job @joshuad11 congratulations

What’s the view like up there?

3 Likes

Congrats @joshuad11. Well deserved. :slight_smile: Now, slow down for the rest of us to catch up :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Congrats @joshuad11 , well deserved boost.

1 Like

Many congrats!

1 Like

Congrats @joshuad11 :clap:t2::clap:t2:

First drink at the bar on you?

1 Like

How often do you get earlier insider information and is it a big benefit for you?

2 Likes

Think the last time I was notified of an upcoming competition was several months ago… that’s about it.

I would advise @AnkerOfficial to take it off the list of benefits for those that are getting their hopes up for nothing.

4 Likes

nice job man

I hope i make it that far

i was wondering the same thi

mind if i join

that looks mad fy