Send a Card, Get a Pair of Gifts | Valentine’s Day

This is from other thread for Valentine’s event

cool giveaway…thanks Anker

Love this (and @AnkerOfficial)!

1 Like

Yeh same :heart_eyes:

Eufy are doing great similar… Send an e-card to enter (I got this by looking on the site, rather than an email)

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

I got emails for both the events and mostly the same day, though sometimes some event emails come too late, may be these are scheduled by the email campaign management for different time zones

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Can’t wait to try out Anker products, I love them already

1 Like

Hope everybody has a great 14 days of love I know I am :sunglasses::v::goat:

1 Like

****Absolutely love the Valentine’s Day card idea!! And possibly win king something too, makes it even better thanks anker!!

1 Like

That special day is coming quick what are you guys getting your sweetheart I know what I’m getting her and it starts with A :sunglasses::v::goat:

1 Like

This year, apart from cards, we’re not get rach other gifts (we do that all year anyways) bit we are going.to go out for a date night.

Not such a custom here In Germany.
Has been “invented” by the flower shops some years ago.
But not so many care about.

Same thing with Halloween.
I think the real origin is Irish.
BUT the planting of pumpkins is increasing that way,

I prefer pumpkin soup, :yum:

These are actually really cute, I love it!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial this is only for 3 countries, what’s in the pipeline for rest of the world?

I better get a card :heart_eyes_cat:

Hahaha :wink:

Franz, my scinical friend, of course it’s an invention from the card shops. However, as the wise man once said… A happy wife, is a happy life.

I’m sure Mrs Franz, would love a gift showing your love! lol

My Jane, says… We don’t need to do any gifts, as we give freely all year… Which we do, but I still like to give something, even if a couple bars of her fave chocolate. If I did (and I prob will) I know I’ll get so.e of the chocs, as she is like that… We share most things all the time (some of the chocs I get her is… Just for her, and I refuse it).

Better than a card is a kiss Mac!

Three more days hope y’all got y’all roses and chocolates ready because if you don’t I wouldn’t want to be you :cupid::+1::sleeping::v:

1 Like