Selfie Stick?

Do you use it?

1 Like

I mostly use mine for family get togethers and vacations. Otherwise, it just sits on my kitchen counter. It has always performed well whenever I use it.

I’ve never used one but after acquiring this new LG V10 with it’s super sweet camera I just might snag one… hook it up, Anker!

I have the selfie Stick, Highly-Anker Bluetooth Extendable Handheld Monopod and Compact.
I really like, is not heavy, it’s easy to carry in your handbag or even your pocket.

I haven’t gotten onboard with the selfie stick movement, I just don’t think they are worth it to carry around.

yes I have two selfie sticks. my latest one plugs into the headphone jack on my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone and takes pictures when I press the button. I tried that on an iphone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S5 phone and it only turns the volume up. It does not take a picture.

I have the Anker bluetooth selfie stick and love it - 20 hour battery.

One of the best sticks ever!

Don’t own one yet. Not sure if I will ever get one.

1 Like

I don’t think it is that useful as it would only be useful and cool when there are large crowds where you want to take a large picture.

Yeah, I’ll just stay with my God given selfie stick

yes, I have the Anker Bluetooth Selfie Stick Highly-Extendable and Compact Handheld Monopod with 20-Hour Battery Life, I realy like it.

Nope. I’ve gotten SEVEN different selfie sticks from different companies for review. There’s only 2 that are worth keeping to me. But even though my top 2 are made well and high quality, I just don’t use it in my every day life. Too much hassle! Plus my phone has a wide angle front facing camera.

Finally gave in to getting a selfie Stick when I saw Anker made one. I have the A7134 and love the build quality and how it feels in the hand. Easy bluetooth setup and never ran out of battery. I pity the fools when I see people hoisting their $700-$1000 phone on a flimsy cheap looking stick.

Shortly after I got mine, they came out with another one (looks like a police baton) and I cant’ seem to find any different (AK-A7161011)… I think it supposed to accommodate more sizes of smartphone, and fancier materials… Anyone using this one?

I agree with you @venya when you put your expensive phone on one of those poles it should be sturdy tight fitting piece of machinery. I would be nervous if mine was dangling from a weak thin aluminum stick.