Save Big on Anker Certified Pre-Owned Products and Power Deals!

Well, per Anker:

According to Anker, the products are verified through rigorous testing to work and look like new.

So I don’t worry about products having been abused. But it would be nice to get the same 18 month warranty as a new product. Or at least a 12 month warranty. Apple sells their refurbished Apple products with the same 12-month warranty as new new Apple products.

1 Like

Back those words with the same warranty therefore. 18 months. Not the

These products go back to our facilities for repair and testing at the hands of our certified technicians. Our expertly-refurbished products are guaranteed to work and look like new, and they all come backed by a worry-free 3-month warranty.

2 Likes

I always buy second hand stuff. It never bothers me. But when I do, I also expect the price to reflect the fact that I am not the first owner. I usually jump on kijiji simply to get 50 or more percent off an item. However, if you provide the 18 month warranty on the item upon our buying a refurbished product. Then I can see why you’d add a price to that.

But it’s all moot when you are not in the launching area that this pilot project is in.

Hi everyone,

After our communication and coordination, the price for refurbished products has dropped more.

But I’m sorry to say that currently we don’t have plan to extend the warranty as 18 months, cos if we do this, it may have an big impact on our new product sales.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

We appreciate your response on this.

Not good enough. The unique selling point of Anker is good customer support. Without that, many of us would not be here.

To claim refurbished is backed by Anker’s support, but not actually the same duration of support, scrubs the Anker’s customer support advantage.

What you are actually saying is a refurbished product is aged, will not last as long, it will not actually last 18 months, or a significant risk it will not. Your 3 months warranty is implying the refurbished product will die from 3 months onwards.

If you are stating a product will last 1/5th the time, why are you offering for more than 1/5th the price?

You are opening the argument up to buy 2nd hand used buyer beware.

My recommendation is to offer the same 18 months warranty, but state the product has scuffs, sign of usage.

2 Likes

Anker no longer refers to the products in this section as “Refurbished,” but rather “Certified Pre-Owned”.

What does everyone think of the new prices?

Prices seem better, but shipping still kills the deal for most people

Shipping is free over $28, right?

Didnt see that, whoops. So then prices isn’t bad then, i.m.i

1 Like

Anker app( like Amazon ect)

The Powerhouse at 399 refurbished is a deal, however still waiting for the release of the smaller version sometime this summer.

2 Likes

The $15 10000mAh battery packs are a STEAL!

And then imagine when those are available for refurbished! $149-199?!?!

2 Likes

Two weeks ago, the PowerCore 26800 was $39.99. See post #24 above.

It was a steal at $39.99. Now, it’s $30.99. That’s an amazing deal. I’m buying another one now.

1 Like

Strech the money and room for your Anker products

1 Like

3 month warranty not good. I will not buy.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that there haven’t been many (if any) new products added to the certified pre-owned section on Anker’s website lately. If Anker isn’t seeing the results they want, I really think they need to make it stand out more on their home page because right now it is super unclear. Also not all the discounts are less than 50% so I wouldn’t say up to 50% off.

Here’s the way it looks right now:

Again, pretty confusing that this links to the certified pre-owned products.

Update: It doesn’t really seem like Anker is pushing their refurbished product selection very much. It is still confusing to navigate to, and deals are not all too impressive.

A lot of people probably don’t want to buy an item that failed once, to have a potential to fail again with such a short warranty.

I don’t doubt Ankers abilities to repair thier stuff, but at the same time it’s hard to shake that feeling.

1 Like