Save Big on Anker Certified Pre-Owned Products and Power Deals!

Perhaps a tab with new just released products

I agree with you

I believe that the work that Anker can do for the repairs are well done, but I would like the discounts to be bigger than the current ones.

1 Like

Hey, Anker fans!

We recently asked for your opinions about our website. You’ll be happy to know that we’ve taken your feedback on board, and have already begun to implement some changes.

Yep, we’re talking about Power Deals and Refurbished!

In our new Power Deal page, we collect the best deals on one page—from cables, to charges, to speakers and headphones. We will update the Power Deals once a week, so be sure to look out for deals on your favorites.

Our new Refurbished section features products which have been sent back to our facilities for repair and testing by our certified technicians. This refurbished gear is guaranteed to work and look like new, and comes backed by a worry-free 3-month warranty. Save up to 40% on the Anker gear you love when you shop refurbished.

What do you think of the new additions to the site? What would you like to see added next?

We’re looking forward to hearing from you, as always!:hugging:

1 Like

Thanks for these two links.

They are not pointed to within your site.

Go to Anker.com and try to find…

Edit: just now appeared.

Initial reaction is these refurbished prices are the same as your discounts.

E.g.

Vs say here

I checked my Amazon orders and I paid 19.19 for white Powercore 10000 November

So why would I pay the same price for a shorter warranty?

3 Likes

what a save!!! how is the sound of Refurbished 20W Premium Stereo Portable Bluetooth Speaker???

1 Like

Cool how you pinned my post, added a custom image, and made it a highlight. I think this is a new ability of the upgraded form (?) pretty cool

3 Likes

If these two new changes were truly suggestions you got through those surveys, that’s impressive. Very quick implementation, especially for the refurb.

Like others have said, 40% off might be a little low for it to be very successful considering the shorter warranty combined with the fact that not all products are always available (in fact not many at the moment) so it makes it more like a sale than anything and even then not the best price.

I believe the today’s deals link should direct to the power deals and there should be a more obvious link from the home page for the refurb section if you’re wanting to push it

1 Like

When someone says POWERRR DEALLLL, in a red background, to me it says… OMFG this is gonna be a bloody good bargain, 50% MINIMUM.

Remove POWER, and it’s just a couple things been reduced a bit.

As for refurbished, what your saying is… Come buy SEXIND HAND GOODS, greatly reduced to get rid off, but as a compromise, you only get a 6th the warranty as usual.

But that’s NOT, what’s happening, is it?

It’s a bit of a sale, with a few possible bargains. Not a power sale, as is implied by the words n display.

Refurbished sale, is usually a way for a company to get rid of stock that won’t shift cos it’s been returned, usually because of a problem… People haven’t a problem getting a great item at a fantastic price but reduced warranty, cos the item was a steal (price wise).

This is MY thoughts on it and what it means.to me when I see this sort of sale.

Ooooh! I love a deal, but I’ve got everything I need right now. I’ll keep checking back in the future for more deals.

Refurbished options are a great way to buy at a savings but the discount needs to be substantial enough to justify the much shorter warranty. I’d rather pay a little more to have the peace of mind of a longer warranty. Unless the discount is huge of course :grin:

Correct! I pass this issue to our sale team, they are discussing the improvement plan.:innocent:

1 Like

The quality of refurbished products are guaranteed by our certified technicians, it works like new.:grin:

1 Like

Yes, this is a new feature of our community.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, keep an eye out for it!:sunglasses:

I can’t really vouch for anything on the list except for the PowerCore 26800. I bought mine March 2017, and we’ve used it nonstop for the past 13 months. It sits on our coffee table so that we can charge our phones while watching TV.

At $39.99, it’s a bargain! It charges your smartphone a bazillion times!!!

2 Likes

You never know what kind of abuse a product receives from end users. A bigger discount and a certain warranty would be great.

1 Like

Well, per Anker:

According to Anker, the products are verified through rigorous testing to work and look like new.

So I don’t worry about products having been abused. But it would be nice to get the same 18 month warranty as a new product. Or at least a 12 month warranty. Apple sells their refurbished Apple products with the same 12-month warranty as new new Apple products.

1 Like

Back those words with the same warranty therefore. 18 months. Not the

These products go back to our facilities for repair and testing at the hands of our certified technicians. Our expertly-refurbished products are guaranteed to work and look like new, and they all come backed by a worry-free 3-month warranty.

2 Likes