Samsung Super Fast Charging

Thanks for the info, I knew nothing about PDO

Thanks @paulstevenewing Iā€™ll keep looking! :+1:

1 Like

I am expecting to hit this issue soon, Iā€™ve spent over 2 years in an accidental happy spot that my Huawei proprietary charging happens to get along with Anker 18W PD / IQ3 so Iā€™ve have the fastest charging, my phone though has proprietary 18W charging and falls back to 10W, which for a phone is perfectly ok as Iā€™m never far from power. My EDC has the 18W Nano which does 18W for my carried Powercor 10000 PD and 10W to my phone.

But Iā€™m expecting phone to die, 3 year old, and probably itā€™s a Samsung phone for me next.

Phones donā€™t die in this house they end up turned into cheap security cameras, if battery dead just leave in power. Helped explain who was eating all the chocolate :rofl:

1 Like

When I donā€™t have a 25w charger on hand or I go on trips I usually take my 18w and works just as fine. If anything it chargers me phone maybe 10-15 mins slower which is not bad. Lol I already have 3 25w chargers from Samsung, just wanted one for the car

And thatā€™s a good way to give them use. I usually keep my old phones for a while until I sell them or end up trading them in with Tmobile