Samsung PRO Endurance 64GB Micro SDXC Card with Adapter - 100MB/s U1 (MB-MJ64GA/AM) $20

Designed specifically for video monitoring cameras (dash cams, surveillance & security cams, CCTV, body cams, etc.)

Up to 26,280 hours of 4K and Full HD (1080p) recording and playback
Reliability Built to Last – Water-proof, Shock-proof, Temperature-proof, X-ray-proof, Magnetic-proof
Transfer speeds up to 100MB/s
3-year limited warranty

1 Like

What does this have to do with anker? I’d im missing something can you please enlighten me?

Memory card for Anker Dashcams. Where else would I put this deal alert?

3 Likes

This seems kind of like point farming.

1 Like

This kind of deal is honestly a dime a dozen. A good class 10 micro sd card is sufficient for a dash cam, with many options of even the 128 GB variety being under $15 most of the year (heck, i managed to early bird special a 64 GB off of woot.com for $2 last month).

1 Like

Your post can be considered point farming as you provide no insight or help the thread whatsoever.

As @iroast mentioned this sale is great for those who need a good fast reliable memory card for their security camera, dash cam, or just an all round decent memory card.

I can attest to the durability of this as I used one when I lived in Vermont and it sat at the bottom of my frozen pool all winter and I was still able to retrieve and use it in my GoPro when the pool thawed out

1 Like

This is a high endurance card for harsher weather conditions. If you live in an area that doesn’t require it, then so be it. Dash cams are in cars. Cars get hot in the Summer.

1 Like

https://shop.sandisk.com/store?Action=list&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=sdiskus&_ga=2.240578432.2022127098.1546605748-1494842192.1546605748&categoryID=4841923600&parentCategoryID=11442500

5 minute search. Cheaper and same reliabiltiy.

1 Like

Not free shipping unless order totals => $35. Slower write speed.

I’ve been looking at SD cards for the Nintendo switch recently - kids keep talking about different games they wanna buy/download.

But I could see these working well in the Roav dashcams.

1 Like

Only 5 minite search. Point was the deal was fairly common anymore. Plus write speed is overkill for a dashcam.

Thanks for sharing!!!

1 Like

Sure, but it could be a good backup memory card for your 4k video recording devices/storage device. For a few dollars more than the Sandisk one posted by Monk, this is a better deal in my opinion.

Man… I keep trying to say the deal wasnt spectacular and I found ones comparible in only 5 minutes search.

There is your better deal, 8 dollars cheaper, faster write speed, longer warranty, same temps, oh and free shipping… (this one I got on Woot for $2)

The pro:

• Up to 26,280 hours of 4K and Full HD (1080p) recording and playback
  • Reliability Built to Last – Water-proof, Shock-proof, Temperature-proof, X-ray-proof, Magnetic-proof
  • Transfer speeds up to 100MB/s
  • 3-year limited warranty

Anyone who needs the pro will buy the pro.