Safety for Galaxy Note 2

Hello, have a question. Currently i’m seeking powerbank for my gadgets, primarily Samsung Galaxy Note 2, others are Ipad 4 and notebook.
And i had a look on Anker. But question is, can powerbank damage my phone? I heard, that fast charging technology, that some Anker powerbank have, can do harm. Especially to Note 2. This said a consultant in a shop. But i should check this.

Thanks.

All of Anker powerbanks have multi levels of bbn protection to safeguard any device plugged in. Rest assured that if you chose an Anker powerbank your devices will be protected.

2 Likes

Yeah, but will fast charging work on Note 2?

I’m not even sure if Note 2 have quick charge to tell you the truth someone can correct me if I’m wrong

Power IQ will charge the device at the fastest rate it will allow. The note 2 is notorious for taking a long time to charge, one of the remedies is to use a cable that has 5 pins instead of the 4 that’s 8ncluded in the samsung cable. Many people have found that switching to a cable from Nokia/Lg or better yet Ankers powerline cable will allow the fastest charge when paired to power IQ chargers

2 Likes