Ryan's Soundcore Frames review

There’s another livestream later today so you can join and ask questions live. I’ve seen plenty of reviews and got outstanding questions answered, so I’m looking forward to the successor, or a $199 voucher.

1 Like

Thanks @professor. Still a bit too pricey for me. It is pretty cool that you can do a virtual fit though. I wonder how it fits on the ears though. I’m afraid that the longer I wear them, the more my ears would ache from the weight of the stems. I would love to try one in person first.

1 Like

There’s plenty of reviews around. Comfort doesn’t seem so far to be a concern.

I’m sure a discount will happen once the launch period passes.

That’s an interesting product. I understand you are basically getting sunglasses and “earbuds” in one but at that price, I’ll just stick to what I have

3 Likes

There’s no reviews from those who paid full price, only those who got for free.

So there’s no value-for-money comparisons yet.

2 Likes

I saw some people commenting on the IG post that they would get their glasses around December

1 Like

Nice review thanks for sharing with us

2 Likes

I saw that same delivery dates when I checked it on Amazon so many days ago. Plus that is for Prime members…

1 Like

It is looking like we need a few weeks to let the product into the hands of real people to increase diversity of reviews and how well prescription lenses are working.

I did look up vision, short vs long sighted and seems the young are getting increasingly short sighted (too many indoors and screens) so more need lenses to go outdoors.

1 Like