Rosa has amazing Customer Service skills!

I just wanted to share my experiences with Rosa and how easy it was to communicate with Rosa and get information.

I believe I have returned faulty merchandise and she was super helpful, even sending info about when Power User products woukd be available! Bravo, Rosa! We love you!!

7 Likes

If Rosa is really only one person, she does do an amazing job and deserves a raise.

3 Likes

Ah geez… Never thought of that. That’s like saying Santa Claus isn’t real or Mickey Mouse smokes on his lunch break :frowning:

2 Likes

Yea she is probably the only person on the customer service team. I had this defective speaker and she said she will send another speaker. Such a nice person :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rosa is pretty EPIC! I have had other CS helpers, but Rosa has always worked with PowerUsers! Love her!

2 Likes

Maybe there should be a forum section about CS experiences :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with everyone here. I have worked with Rosa many times in the past. Whenever I had a question or came across a defective product she was always very professional and extremely helpful. I asked Anker customer service if Rosa was a real person. They said yes, she works in Marketing. If she truly is a real person, she rocks…

I agree with you

1 Like

I agree too!

I think Rosa might be the only person at Anker… Its literally the only person whose name I’ve ever seen.

I really have no idea how Rosa can reply to all the messages from product defects to power user reviews in a timely fashion. :astonished:

I agree. I’ve only ever dealt with her when I have emailed Anker about products.

I have dealt with Rosa numerous times and she is great help…keep up the good work Rosa

1 Like

Ive spoken to Irene as well. She and Rosa I believe both work in marketing. They are both equally great at what they do as well. So shout out to them both! :slight_smile:

Agreed. Rosa is always great to work with!

Or maybe it’s a whole department, where coincidentally everyone is named Rosa… Hmmmm, Anker might just possibly be that creative… Gooooooooooo, Rosa!!!(s)? :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Non Rosas need not apply. :joy:

lol :joy: what even