Roku Remote For Soundcore Infini Volume

Looking to hook up my Soundcore infini (Not Mini Or Pro) to my cheapy TV and Roku Ultra. Best bet for sound is going to be the SPDIF optical from the Roku to the Infini. Is there a code or best way to get the roku to control the infini for sound?

1 Like

Does the “cheapy” TV have Optical Out? If so, use that instead.

Forget both the remotes – get yourself a Logitech Harmony (with IR) and save a lot of time and efforts - Logitech Harmony 700 8Device Universal Remote Black

This can control both of them :+1:

1 Like

my Vizio TV strikes again, giving up on remote control, bought a GE universal remote for $15 that can control upto 6 devices. Try that in walmart, may work for your cheapy TV as well.

This costs you more than Infini and Roku together :rofl:

Sorry, this should be okay, I was referring to the other full touch control Logitech remote, which usually runs about $150 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Got if for a deal at BestBuy, and the best part is the programming… Create channel shortcuts, power ON / OFF multiple devices, choose Audio input based on Streaming device Selection…

This reduced my remote count from 4 to 1 … hope Anker (Nebula) came up with same concept but with even better features

1 Like

That’s a great remote. Its on my wish list. :slight_smile:

I second @Shenoy on his advice.

1 Like