RoboVac to the Rescue! | A Short Story of a Hero

Very lovely video! I own one myself and i am loving it! <3

3 Likes

I loved this video! It’s so funny and cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great video. Awesome little robot. Our is called Jac the RoboVac. The kids shout out “Dad, shall I put Jac on” lol. Love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very cool little video. I can see this doing well with more public advertising of it.

1 Like

Nice video!

1 Like

Very cool :thumbsup:

1 Like

Awe such a cute video! I love my RoboVac. It’s so nice to toss it on and come back to a vacuumed house. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That kid is the man! Great video. I think this will be a very successful ad campaign.

1 Like

i bet the kid makes a mess on purpose, just to play :laughing:

That is so sweet to hear :grin:

1 Like

That is an adorable video, really captures the use and benefit of the vac… now I want one

I saw this when Eufy uploaded the video to YouTube and thought it was really cool!

1 Like

heh nice video that’s something my kids would do if we had one

target achieved ! Looking at all the reviews, now I want one too :joy:

1 Like

Now I keep wondering what if I have kids and how happy he/she will be following around the RoboVac

I told my wife once we move were getting one, she said she will buy it if she never has to vacuum again yes victory is mine :joy:

Well, I shouldn’t be able to buy one for the moment. I just bought the Eufy HomeVac, and that works just fine. No excuses for me to buy a RoboVac now. :joy:

1 Like

Gift the home vac and buy the robovac, you know you want to. Just imagine coming home and the house is already vacuumed or you hit a switch, jump in the shower or tub and when your done the floor is nice and clean.

Oh noooooooooo. I really need to save some money for the Chinese New Year :joy:

2 Likes