RoboVac G30 Edge Review by Digital Trends

Digital Trends recently reviewed eufy’s upcoming RoboVac G30 Edge, giving it a 4.5 :star: rating!

unnamed

“The Eufy RoboVac G30 Edge ($399) is a robot vacuum with a great app and features that make it stress-free and amazingly easy to use. Surprisingly, it isn’t the most inexpensive bot vac: It is on the low end and can be a good option for those that don’t want to pay a fortune on premium vac brands like iRobot or Ecovacs. There was very little I didn’t like about this cleaning bot, and that’s saying a lot since I rarely find robot vacuums to be useful or efficient. This is what I learned as I tested the G30 Edge.”

Read Full Review Here

Features

• Smart Dynamic Navigation + Optical Flow Sensor
  • Real-Time Mapping & Smart Cleaning Report
  • Max 2000 Pa Suction Power
  • Recharge & Resume
  • Wi-Fi Connected
  • App & Voice Controls (Alexa & Google Assistant)
  • Dual-Hall Sensors & Boundary Strips
  • E11 High-Performance Filter
  • BoostIQ™ Technology
  • 100-Minute Runtime

This seemingly suggests to indicate that the launch of eufy’s RoboVac G30 series – after being delayed multiple times – is probably imminent!

Have you been waiting for eufy’s first non-hybrid robotic vacuums with smart dynamic navigation? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

4 Likes

Hey @jls4wheeler
You enquired after info about this earlier today.

2 Likes

I really like the security camera feature of G30 along with cleaning part :heart_eyes:

Believe this was one of requested features in some fun thread

Also received the product teaser over email

1 Like

@Shenoy, that video was not about a eufy product.

thanks for pointing out… saw it on mobile, review is misleading :neutral_face:

why would DigitalTrends do a review for G30 and add a video for some other product

1 Like

Don’t know @Shenoy but it is a different robot vacuum in the video they have. Maybe a mess up?

1 Like

Awesome review! :ok_hand::clap::clap:

1 Like

My “old Willy” says he is better! :rofl:

He is wondering if such a “sly, smart” boy will last for 2 years without any issues as he did!

He has to clean the living now!
Even on Sunday he works heavily

2 Likes